IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

18 minutes ago, RPG said:

I don't think I imagined this but I had half an eye on Sky Sports News and thought I saw something on Breaking News saying that Everton had signed an U19 striker from Chelsea. I guess he won't be going straight into the first team but if it's him or Rondon??

Can anyone confirm please?

:lol: 

It's for the women's side.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Just watching the France game and really think we should try and get this Mbappe kid in January. He is at the right age and definitely has potential, in fact I think he would already put pressure on Gray and Gordon for a staring spot

You think we need him with Maupay doing so well? 

• 1 month later...

Last year I would have snapped him up. 
Watching him this year, he has slowed down and isn’t the same player. 

Exactly the type of player at this stage we would buy. 
We need to have brought him two years ago. Some other teams sub isn’t going to save us.

6 hours ago, Shukes said:

Last year I would have snapped him up. 
Watching him this year, he has slowed down and isn’t the same player. 

Exactly the type of player at this stage we would buy. 
We need to have brought him two years ago. Some other teams sub isn’t going to save us.

Must admit I haven't really seen much of him these days.

Do you mean his top speed pace or his general energy levels (or both). I always thought he had slightly surprising pace but one of his big assets for a forward of his quality was that he got around the pitch as well (relatively speaking).

18 hours ago, Bailey said:

Must admit I haven't really seen much of him these days.

Do you mean his top speed pace or his general energy levels (or both). I always thought he had slightly surprising pace but one of his big assets for a forward of his quality was that he got around the pitch as well (relatively speaking).

More his energy. He used to be a right nuisance non stop. When watching recently he just hasn’t seemed the same player.

Someone has pointed out his injury record, so it could be just recovery time, not sure.

1 hour ago, StevO said:

Rumours of Deulofeu going to Villa. I know he didn’t fulfill his initial potential, but he has always been creative and improves us going forward. I’d hate to see him at Villa while we create nothing. 

And they’ve already got creative players coming out of their ears!

I loved him here and it used to piss me off how much complaining went on because he didn’t track back. He was there to create and he did that.