IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

4 minutes ago, patto said:

I had a look for all these knee-jerk threads I started and can’t find them. 
yes I put a few things in the wrong places I’ve only been back a few weeks to be honest it’s very rare I start threads I normally just reply. 
ive been too long on Twitter where there’s no Grammer police.

of which I think is insulting.

You can't find them because they've all been moved, no real problem putting things in the wrong place anyway because they can be moved and you'll be advised why, as you were.

As to grammar police, happened once and StevO (who was blathered) apologised unresevedly the next day and you accepted the apology, so unsure why you bring that up.

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

Perhaps we all marked up @c1982's post because we all thought it was a good one, he said what we all thought but were too polite to say.

That said, we are like minded on many things and "mates" on a virtual level for 15/16 years for sure so are always quite likely to agree with each other on many things (I agree with you and many others very often for the same reason), but "If one marks down they all mark down" is total bollocks frankly. Matt and Mark (as an example) often butt heads. 

And as an afterthought, this has all come about on the back of us simply expaining the posting guidelines in here, which were written when you were a mod yourself, so what would you have done differently?

I really want to like this post, but I’m concerned about the optics. 

9 hours ago, patto said:

I had a look for all these knee-jerk threads I started and can’t find them. 
yes I put a few things in the wrong places I’ve only been back a few weeks to be honest it’s very rare I start threads I normally just reply. 
ive been too long on Twitter where there’s no Grammer police.

of which I think is insulting.

This one is still going strong… 

9 hours ago, MikeO said:

You can't find them because they've all been moved, no real problem putting things in the wrong place anyway because they can be moved and you'll be advised why, as you were.

As to grammar police, happened once and StevO (who was blathered) apologised unresevedly the next day and you accepted the apology, so unsure why you bring that up.

*ahem* I know he goes on and on, but...

:GrammarPolice:

I'll let you off though...

13 minutes ago, Bailey said:

With Grealish going to City, I would expect to see Bernardo Silva's playing time to reduce at City. 

I would love to see us put a loan bid in for him. Quality player, composed on the ball and great work rate and he could start anywhere behind the front man. 

We can dream. No, wait. We used to be able to dream. We're not allowed nice things anymore :crying:

8 hours ago, Bailey said:

With Grealish going to City, I would expect to see Bernardo Silva's playing time to reduce at City. 

I would love to see us put a loan bid in for him. Quality player, composed on the ball and great work rate and he could start anywhere behind the front man. 

Disgusting thought we will sooner end up with jermaine pennant out of retirement than Bernardo Silva. 

14 hours ago, Bailey said:

I would love him but he’s not going to want to defend for 70 minutes, I don’t see it happening

I appreciate this is a rumour that I am starting but Livaramento seems to have sewn up the Southampton starting RB gig so I would be inclined to make an offer for Walker-Peters.

I think he is a good footballer and whilst I don't necessarily know whether he will be the player you would want to have the starting gig for the next 5 years, he is definitely capable of being the player that transitions us from Coleman to the next Coleman.

I don't think he would cost a lot and I also doubt his wages are very high.

42 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I appreciate this is a rumour that I am starting but Livaramento seems to have sewn up the Southampton starting RB gig so I would be inclined to make an offer for Walker-Peters.

I think he is a good footballer and whilst I don't necessarily know whether he will be the player you would want to have the starting gig for the next 5 years, he is definitely capable of being the player that transitions us from Coleman to the next Coleman.

Similar level to what we have Imo

57 minutes ago, Bailey said:

It begs the question though: why has a young kid in Livaramento been able to come in and take over the job? I don't watch them enough to know the answer. 

3 hours ago, Sibdane said:

It begs the question though: why has a young kid in Livaramento been able to come in and take over the job? I don't watch them enough to know the answer. 

I think Livaramento is being seen as the next big thing, and to be fair he has started very brightly. 

I think KWP is a very solid Premier League level right back but on the small bits I have seen from Livaramento, he could go higher than that level, potentially much higher. I also think it helps that he is a lot more physical than KWP because the biggest concern I have about the latter is that he is small and quite skinny. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...