IGNORED

Leicester City (Home) Wednesday July 1st

markjazzbassist

4 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Who knew watching Everton could be so stress free? That said, 45 mins to come.

I hope that doesn’t become famous last words, but to be honest I can’t see Leicester scoring they lack any ideas on how to break us down. 

49 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Knowing that we've annoyed Martin Tyler is great too, such bias commentary every time we play. 

Noticed he had a little chuckle that it was only our first pen. How come he doesn't like Everton?

55 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

I've always been impressed by Albrighton. Is it just me?

He's a player opposition fans hate, usually a sign they're decent.

Said to my Villa mate they're mad for selling him. 

40 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Leicester struggling to play through our compact defence. 

They really looked off the boil until our second goal but even then haven't caused us any problems without us initiating it.

Team in general things are flowing nicely and the team looks like a team rather than clueless individuals that we watched 6 months ago. Only one who needs to up his game is Richarlison. He's given them their best chances and very lucky not to be on a yellow. Gordon on the other hand has been very good, as soon as the ball was put through to him you knew there was a goal coming. 

Perhaps the break has done us a lot of good as a team.  We've looked well drilled and like we understand what Carlo wants in the three games we've played so far, especially in defence.  At our worst we've just looked a bit sterile where as before at our worst we were all over the shop, a disgrace.  Carlo himself looks like he has lot weight and more relaxed.  Bodes well for next season.

Would personally have taken off Charlie and replaced him with Mina as soon as we saw that they were going two up top, gives us an extra man for any through balls / free crosses. 

Looks as though we'll be getting Davies though, he really needs to put in a good performance tonight. 

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Problem is, there's no legitimate competition for him, so he can make these ridiculous errors and not be worried about losing his place. 

Is Virginia not legitimate competition? Honestly asking. I just know how highly touted he was coming over from Arsenal.

Just now, nyblue23 said:

Is Virginia not legitimate competition? Honestly asking. I just know how highly touted he was coming over from Arsenal.

Unfortunately not, went out on loan to Reading and was dropped after a string of poor performances. 

He was highly rated at Arsenal (their fans were going mad about him being let go) so I wouldn't write him off just yet, but it seems as though he's not at Premier League level currently.