IGNORED

Salford City (cup) Wednesday 16/9/20

Btay

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Anyone that thinks we’re cruising this can’t be watching? 1-0 and they have had 3 good chances this half. 
We could end up winning 6-0, but at the moment we’re definitely not cruising. 

We’re filling these guys with confidence.

Agree. It just takes one moment and they are level and these players will be remembering moments like Newcastle. 2nd goal has to come to kill them off. 

also - walcott is so shit and shouldn’t be anywhere near even our second team 

Sigurdsson 2-0, hope you all calm down now... Great pass from Gordon too it has to be said, little burst of speed and then a cut-back to Gylfi who's totally unmarked. Made no mistaes and blasted it past the Salford 'keeper. 

Would still give Charlie the last 15 minutes to see if he can grab a goal, breed a bit of confidence before West Brom. 

Just now, Hafnia said:

Yeah....  Would you like to see this 11 against West brom? If not why not?

Mate, I mean this in the nicest way possible but you're talking shite. We're 2-0 up, cruising and probably going to add a third before the end of the game. If you want to spout negative drivel then it's a free world but do me a favour and don't quote me because I can't be arsed. 

5 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Sigurdsson 2-0, hope you all calm down now... Great pass from Gordon too it has to be said, little burst of speed and then a cut-back to Gylfi who's totally unmarked. Made no mistaes and blasted it past the Salford 'keeper. 

Would still give Charlie the last 15 minutes to see if he can grab a goal, breed a bit of confidence before West Brom. 

I won't calm down until the game is over. 

1 minute ago, Sibdane said:

I won't calm down until the game is over. 

Spoken like a true Evertonian haha!

Admittedly I don't follow Salford but strange that Darron Gibson has only come onto the pitch with around 15 minutes to go. I would have thought that his experience might have been a handy tool and expected to see him from the start - quite fall from grace since leaving Everton; Sunderland to Wigan to Salford's bench. Shame.