IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Away) Saturday September 26th

markjazzbassist

Disagree with people saying that Guita should have saved that, he's scrambling across his goal and DCL hits it with pace from the edge of the six yard box. It's purely reactions from him and he was unlucky, not poor IMO. 

As for the game, very pleased with how we have stated. We look such an animal going forward. 

Ah bollocks, 1-1. 

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Disagree with people saying that Guita should have saved that, he's scrambling across his goal and DCL hits it with pace from the edge of the six yard box. It's purely reactions from him and he was unlucky, not poor IMO. 

As for the game, very pleased with how we have stated. We look such an animal going forward. 

Ah bollocks, 1-1. 

Its not the best directed finish from DCL but it was a solid strike and expecting a keeper to save that from there is grade A bs. Keepers get so much shit!

Poor for the goal though. Kayoute crept through the zonal marking. Keane underneath it and Richarlison not attacking the ball. 

2 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

commentators on my stream blaming pickford, said too static, i'm not a keeper to know either way

Commentators who have never played the game I suppose, going along with the media agenda that Pickford is shite to try and sound knowledgeable. 

Nothing Jordan could have done, Keane and Charlie between them should have done more. Keane should be winning the header and Charlie should be shoving him in the back to put him off balance - they did neither. 

1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

commentators on my stream blaming pickford, said too static, i'm not a keeper to know either way

Again.... he Was doing something odd when cross was about to be played in.  Cleaning his boot .... Arm by side and just a lazy swipe up.

I'll give him a pass but I'm not entirely convinced