IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Away) Saturday September 26th

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Again.... he Was doing something odd when cross was about to be played in.  Cleaning his boot .... Arm by side and just a lazy swipe up.

I'll give him a pass but I'm not entirely convinced

Save the “pass” for when he actually has something to be criticised. That was a brilliant cross, great header. If you want someone to blame, Richarlison just watched, Keane was slightly out of position. It was just a good goal. 

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Save the “pass” for when he actually has something to be criticised. That was a brilliant cross, great header. If you want someone to blame, Richarlison just watched, Keane was slightly out of position. It was just a good goal. 

My blame was Keane.  Whether we like it or not keepers will be judged on the shots they face - not why they face them. 

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

The United one was above his head!? 

What can the Palace player do? Its a joke penalty.

3 minutes ago, Btay said:

Same as the one united got though.

Just heard the commentator talk about last weeks penalty and realised what you meant. I thought you meant the Maupay penalty from earlier today! 

Just now, markjazzbassist said:

his arm was fully out, he needs to have them in, that was his mistake.  if it was next to his body it wouldn't have been a pen.  simple as that.  keep it tight.

His arm was crooked, not close to being fully out. Ridiculous decision, but great finish and we’ve been on the receiving end of those shit decision.  

Just now, Matt said:

His arm was crooked, not close to being fully out. Ridiculous decision, but great finish and we’ve been on the receiving end of those shit decision.  

anything other than next to the body could be construed as intentional.  every manager should be instructing defenders regardless of VAR to have hands to the side in your own box.