IGNORED

Spurs (Home) Friday 16 April

markjazzbassist

The first 30 minutes both sides were terrible. It was a game of who could give the ball away quicker. 

Once they scored what was a mess of a goal (what was Holgate thinking?) we perked up and looked alright. Not a penalty for me, he clearly kicks the ground under minimal contact but I will take it. That happens hundreds of time in the game and isnt given. We have created a couple of more half chances but more importantly we have held onto the ball and passed it around, albeit with Spirs dropping off.

Spurs are a really poor side with two great front men so we can really go on and win this. I havent thought that for a while!

James the best player on the pitch. Hojberg is one of the worst. 

6 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Mourinho has that look of a man who knows he hasn’t much time left. 

I don't think he's that bothered to be honest, the appointment was strange and he's not looked happy from day one. It's obvious he's just going through the motions waiting for them to sack him and give him a paycheck at the end of the season. 

I can honestly see him going back to Portugal, Benfica are rumoured to be debating sacking Jesus so I can see them going back there so that he can win the league at a canter whilst spending whatever he wants (as they're the most financially stable club in the country). I just don't see who in the Premier League (or Europe's elite) takes Mourinho after this.

10 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I don't think he's that bothered to be honest, the appointment was strange and he's not looked happy from day one. It's obvious he's just going through the motions waiting for them to sack him and give him a paycheck at the end of the season. 

I can honestly see him going back to Portugal, Benfica are rumoured to be debating sacking Jesus so I can see them going back there so that he can win the league at a canter whilst spending whatever he wants (as they're the most financially stable club in the country). I just don't see who in the Premier League (or Europe's elite) takes Mourinho after this.

Your right he does have a who gives a fuck about him. 

9 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

knowing west ham they will get european football and fire moyes to hire mou.  in 2 years they will re-hire moyes for a third time after mou goes out in flames

3 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Whatever juice fuelled Mourinho had ran completely dry by the time he left Madrid.  He was supposed to have been totally devastated when Moyes got the United job and not him.  Since then he's a busted flush - everything has just been a contribution to his retirement fund; he dinnae give a fuck.  At his best he formed his teams into a loyal band, encouraged every player and defended them to the hilt.  These days he chucks them under the bus whenever he feels like it. 

8 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

It's a case of, take this, it's the only job going.