IGNORED

Manchester City (Away) Sunday 23 May

markjazzbassist

That goal there. That second one. That defines our football for the whole season. Putting ourselves under pressure from playing pointless balls backwards when forward passes are on and then 1 player trying to take it through midfield on their own. Embarrassing goal to concede at this level 

Got to stop next season. 

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

And pace. We need pace. When we lose the ball due to being shit with it we have absolutely no way of recovering. 

It is so noticeable in a game like this. City bait us out, win the ball and counter quickly and Davies, Allan and Siggy look like they are in quick sand. 

It is one of the reasons why we are at our best when the game is in front of us. 

Just now, Bailey said:

Another one he just said as well... they lie to themselves that they are a football team. 

Well ..... Let's just say that at the bare minimum Carlo has the spot light on him...... Realistically the likes of myself who have given him unlimited credit is maybe looking at seeing some tangible changes. 

This is not good. 

Just now, Aidan said:

All over the place. What an awful awful team we have. 

I hope Holgate, Sigurdsson and Davies all get sold this summer. Sigurdsson has been holding us back literally since the season we got him. 

Gomes too. Midfield is slow. 

3 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Well ..... Let's just say that at the bare minimum Carlo has the spot light on him...... Realistically the likes of myself who have given him unlimited credit is maybe looking at seeing some tangible changes. 

This is not good. 

He’s chosen to play Doucoure on the right of midfield meaning we have zero legs in the middle of the park. I don’t get it. 

2 minutes ago, milesey05 said:

3 more points do you mean? And also playing like shite for most of the season.

Backwards buddy 

We finished with 49 points last season. We will finish with 59 this season. And we'll finish higher in the table....sure this season hasn't been what we wanted, but to say we've gone backwards is ignoring facts