IGNORED

Predict our results: 2021-2022

Cornish Steve

Here are the results from Round 13, which was certainly unlucky for us. Congratulations to both dunlopp and Bill for scoring 10 points. They finished #1 and #2 for the month of November. Palfy's lead for the season has been cut to just one. Per prediction, dunlopp has vaulted into the lead - with Palfy in second and Bill in third.

nZL7DJL.png

15 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Here are the results from Round 13, which was certainly unlucky for us. Congratulations to both dunlopp and Bill for scoring 10 points. They finished #1 and #2 for the month of November. Palfy's lead for the season has been cut to just one. Per prediction, dunlopp has vaulted into the lead - with Palfy in second and Bill in third.

nZL7DJL.png

I've finally hit form (for now:unsure:)! Only amassed eleven points in the first ten games and now picked up thirteen in the last three.

20 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

nZL7DJL.png

I'm out to finally win one this year. Joint-won with @MikeO two seasons ago, lost out to @Romey 1878 on the last day of last season. 

It's my year and I shan't hear any different.

8 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I'm out to finally win one this year. Joint-won with @MikeO two seasons ago, lost out to @Romey 1878 on the last day of last season. 

It's my year and I shan't hear any different.

If you think this is definitely your year then I’m just going to copy your predictions then we can have a last game shoot out.