Predict our results: 2021-2022

Cornish Steve

Here are the results from Round 13, which was certainly unlucky for us. Congratulations to both dunlopp and Bill for scoring 10 points. They finished #1 and #2 for the month of November. Palfy's lead for the season has been cut to just one. Per prediction, dunlopp has vaulted into the lead - with Palfy in second and Bill in third.

nZL7DJL.png

15 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Here are the results from Round 13, which was certainly unlucky for us. Congratulations to both dunlopp and Bill for scoring 10 points. They finished #1 and #2 for the month of November. Palfy's lead for the season has been cut to just one. Per prediction, dunlopp has vaulted into the lead - with Palfy in second and Bill in third.

nZL7DJL.png

I've finally hit form (for now:unsure:)! Only amassed eleven points in the first ten games and now picked up thirteen in the last three.

20 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

nZL7DJL.png

I'm out to finally win one this year. Joint-won with @MikeO two seasons ago, lost out to @Romey 1878 on the last day of last season. 

It's my year and I shan't hear any different.

8 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I'm out to finally win one this year. Joint-won with @MikeO two seasons ago, lost out to @Romey 1878 on the last day of last season. 

It's my year and I shan't hear any different.

If you think this is definitely your year then I’m just going to copy your predictions then we can have a last game shoot out. 

9 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Another defeat, and another win for smartarse. Co-inky-dinky? Congrats also to Finn Balor (who predicted our scorer) and to Sibdane.  A word of advice to Wiggytop: You should pursue a career in writing fantasy (Rondon? 🤣). Smartarse has displaced 'flash in the pan' for the season and per prediction. Bill is the dark horse. Romey leads the chasing pack - and that's not hyperbolee.

aUsEDMN.png

This feels like a personal attack...

Apologies for not posting anything this week. I was traveling, and for some reason I was locked out of my account when trying to access using my laptop. My guess is I changed my password a while back and the default value that autofills on my laptop is incorrect. Anyway, back home now and able to access again. I shall post the latest table sometime tomorrow.

Palace 2-0 Everton
none

10 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Apologies for not posting anything this week. I was traveling, and for some reason I was locked out of my account when trying to access using my laptop. My guess is I changed my password a while back and the default value that autofills on my laptop is incorrect. Anyway, back home now and able to access again. I shall post the latest table sometime tomorrow.

Palace 2-0 Everton
none

Don't worry, Steve. Nothing out of the ordinary happened...

:crying: