IGNORED

Burnley (Home) Monday 13 September

markjazzbassist

3 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i always enjoy when we score.  as i have said repeatedly, wait till the end of the season to evaluate him.  mirallas has some great streaks in him too.  if he can deliver this consistently, you can have your cake and eat it too.

You didn't even  wait till he kicked a ball in a blue shirt till you called him shit. 

Just now, Hafnia said:

You didn't even  wait till he kicked a ball in a blue shirt till you called him shit. 

i've got a new fan, welcome to the club.  and he very well may be, he might not do anything of note for the rest of the campaign.  i'm not going to keep comenting on your hot takes, you aren't objective.

lucky with the offside there

2 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i've got a new fan, welcome to the club.  and he very well may be, he might not do anything of note for the rest of the campaign.  i'm not going to keep comenting on your hot takes, you aren't objective.

lucky with the offside there

Already done more than most of our signings that cost money.   New fan favourite mate.   His workrate is sensational too.