IGNORED

Spurs (Home) 7th November

dunlopp9987

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

No chance mate. He knew exactly what he was doing there. 

No chance he was getting away with it. 

Spot on.  Went in to hurt the player and thought he'd get away with it because he'd won the tackle.  Didn't.  Glad he was caught out, and that it didn't affect the team.  If he would learn from it I could accept it, but he won't gie a shite.

Full of effort and determination. Defensively we were solid bar on the whole and everyone played their part in that.

In attack though we were dreadful. We put together one good move which was a half decent chance for Gray where he should have tested Lloris but the rest of our attacking play was based on speculative crosses. 

Delph / Allan for MOTM and then maybe Keane all based on their defensive play. 

Great result, but where was that fight and cohesion been hiding for October? I thought we’d get turned over again today. As long as we play with guts like that every week we’ll be fine and I’ll be happy.

Ref was terrible. Tried to front out the game in spite of having no clue on what was going on.

Missed that due to family commitments, read all your posts and I’m pleased everyone seems so positive with our display and feeling we should have won. I can’t wait to see highlights and Delph giving a motm display, makes me wonder if it’s true or I’m dreaming 😴 

As I'm on the other side of the ground I assumed that it might have been VAR fucking us over again for Holgate's red, but looking at Twitter it's a horrendous tackle. Even though he's won the ball he's made contact with the back of Hoijberg's knee - clear sending off. 

Expect Benitez to go absolutely crazy about it.

10 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

As I'm on the other side of the ground I assumed that it might have been VAR fucking us over again for Holgate's red, but looking at Twitter it's a horrendous tackle. Even though he's won the ball he's made contact with the back of Hoijberg's knee - clear sending off. 

Expect Benitez to go absolutely crazy about it.

😫shocking 

Well that was one of the most exciting 0-0 I’ve seen for a long time, we came out with the intensity that’s been missing in the last 3 games and didn’t let them settle. Richarlison ran his socks off, but he’s not the right player to lead the line. The ref was appalling from start to finish, I’m really pissed off that he blew for the penalty when Ricky had the ball with an open net, where was the playing advantage in that?

overall happy to walk out with a point as I was fearing the worst on the way in.