IGNORED

Manchester United ( Home ) Saturday 9th April

Btay

41 minutes ago, RPG said:

Yes, I watched it too. Not wishing to get into 'Whatiffery' but if we had held on to the 3 points at Burnley we would be 9 points clear of the bottom three right now. As it is, another big performance against Leicester would be another significant step to safety.

I would have taken the draw at Burnley to be honest, but if you dwell to much on the what if’s your end up a broken man. Your right another big performance against Leicester would be a huge step to safety, and that is something which is in our control. 

30 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I would have taken the draw at Burnley to be honest, but if you dwell to much on the what if’s your end up a broken man. Your right another big performance against Leicester would be a huge step to safety, and that is something which is in our control. 

A win vs Leicester and West Ham to beat Burnley would hopefully see them all but quit (before we play the shite).  

looking at their fans they seem to be turning against dyche 

On 09/04/2022 at 09:29, MikeO said:

Soooo Everton that 😂. I actually had to bail out to (TV free) pub second half as I couldn't take the stress. Wolves being moved was a bloody godsend for you @AlbanyNYToffee👍

Can't beat luck!

On 09/04/2022 at 20:00, Isaiah said:

What an occasion yesterday must have been for you. So happy you were able to experience it.  

Thank you!!

On 09/04/2022 at 21:49, Cornish Steve said:

Here's hoping the passenger sitting next to you on the flight home likes Z-Cars enough to listen to you humming it for eight hours.

When he saw Spirit of the Blues on the screen for 2 hours straight he asked. Got more of an explanation than he bargained for haha.

25 minutes ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Back home. What a way to say goodbye to the Grand Old Lady. Brilliant day all around. Weather, pubs, atmosphere, result. Was in the last row of the upper Gwladys and lost my voice and ear drums when Gordon scored. I'd never experienced 'limbs' before. Will absolutely never forget it. It was complete and utter chaos up there. My ears are still ringing. One thing that will also stick with me forever - we had a get a cab pretty quickly after the final whistle so we couldn't stay for the entire postgame 'lap'. We were 2 miles away from the stadium when we hit the first traffic light and the car rolled to a stop. You could still hear the stadium singing and bouncing. The three of us just looked at each other in complete disbelief. 

In terms of the match I agree with so much about what has been said. To watch it live is so different than on TV. Iwobi's work rate was truly unbelievable. No idea how he put that shift in. On the other side I've been giving DCL the benefit of the doubt for weeks. No more. Abysmal performance. The worst player on the pitch and it wasn't really close. No way he should play but when Rondon is your other option he sort of has to. Frank stuck on this one unless he's going to put Dele in and use Richarlison as the main striker. Lastly, great to see Myko step up. He might just be good enough for this level but I also don't see him ever becoming an offensive force. Hopefully Patterson has the goods because they could provide a really nice balance as fullbacks. 

Both games I've been to were 1-0 wins. Anyone want to start a gofundme and i'll happily show up to every game haha.

Finally, said it a few years ago after the first visit but it bears repeating. Thank you. Thank you for giving this random American a footballing home. I can't make it to a game but every couple of years but I love this club with every cell in my body. You lot who've kept the spirit of the club front and center as football continues to change commercially should be immensely proud. Thank you. 

Now let's keep ourselves up for Christ's sake. 

Top man, and just as blue as anyone else I know 👍