IGNORED

Manchester United ( Home ) Saturday 9th April

Btay

If there’s ever a time we need Goodison to be the 12th man it’s here. We need to put them under pressure, Maguire has moments in him and we must go into this believing we can take something from it.

Pickford

Coleman   Godfrey   Branthwait    Myko

Allan                    Doucoure  

Gordon                Iwobi                    Gray 

Richarlison 

1 hour ago, Btay said:

If there’s ever a time we need Goodison to be the 12th man it’s here. We need to put them under pressure, Maguire has moments in him and we must go into this believing we can take something from it.

Pickford

Richarlison 

Would be my pick for the lineup.  

3 hours ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

At JFK now boarding the plane. Win lose draw, relegation, no relegation. I know everyone on here lives and breathes this club, but I hope none of us lose sight of how special we are. The fans. We are the club. And no matter what happens we will support our blues til the day we die. Up the fucking toffees. Can’t wait to be in the Gwladys Saturday afternoon. COYB. 

And the Gwladys can’t wait to welcome you. Enjoy your stay mate and bring us plenty of luck we could sure do with some. 

Pickford

Coleman Keane Branthwaite Mykolenko

Price Allan Delph

Gordon Rondon Richarlison

Doucoure hasn't done anything to warrant a start in recent weeks so we might as well give one of the youngsters a go with Allan and Delph, those three should be able to provide some extra protection for the back 4 too. DCL isn't putting in the effort so needs to be dropped, Rondon should at least put a shift in. 

A post from United's forum:

"Also, without McT being available and Matic’s limited capacity to barely last 60 mins, we are soft as feck in midfield.
We will need at least a couple of goals, or we’re stuffed"

Leaving aside how that guy obviously doesn't know how impossible we find it to score goals, energy in midfield will be key, because he's right that United are very weak in that area right now. Plus their defenders always have a mistake in them (I know, I know, so do ours). But they're there for the taking provided our players want it. Lampard needs to get his subs right bearing in mind how United have a tendency to tire towards the end these days.  Keep some pace on the bench and introduce it on the hour mark.  

9 hours ago, Bailey said:

You know when a team isn't doing well because those players that have been maligned all season suddenly start making their way back into the starting 11.

I might not be Dom's biggest fan but I would have him over Rondon every day of the week. Anyone thinking you will get more energy, workrate or quality out of Rondon has not watched him this season.

In the last couple of games he played rondon has looked better than dcl has at any stage this season. 

dcl does not give a shit Bailey. I told you weeks ago that his head has been turned big time.  The move to arsenal would have happened if we had other viable options. He has told all and sundry that he is off. Absolutely got no self awareness.  Biggest disappointment for me, thought he was an honest lad, he’s protecting himself.

On 07/04/2022 at 21:14, Btay said:

Pickford

Richarlison 

I was thinking the same team but DCL instead of Gray.

wouldn’t have a problem with gray adding extra pace to the counter attacks though like when we played them at Old Trafford and opened them up

On 08/04/2022 at 08:41, JTStanley1 said:

Pickford

Coleman Keane Branthwaite Mykolenko

Price Allan Delph

Gordon Rondon Richarlison

Doucoure hasn't done anything to warrant a start in recent weeks so we might as well give one of the youngsters a go with Allan and Delph, those three should be able to provide some extra protection for the back 4 too. DCL isn't putting in the effort so needs to be dropped, Rondon should at least put a shift in. 

Do you really want us to go down if so it would happen with that side.

Hate these early KO’s.

But also love them if things go well.

nervous as f%*k like most.

if I smoked the magic stuff I would be on it just to calm the nerves. 

Cannot see a clean sheet today so hope DCL is on it! Also the service into him is there.

Ready for a rollercoaster ride that is us this season.

COYB!!

2 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

That loan signing from Villa not even on the bench. Bizarre bit of business that one. 

It’s called having an owner who gets people in to do a job and pays them enough money to stfu and allow him to do what he wants.

kenwright and moshiri have a lot to answer for, a lot.