IGNORED

Manchester United ( Home ) Saturday 9th April

Btay

Just now, Aidan said:

So emotional at the final whistle I almost shed a tear. These past few months I'd completely forgotten how much this team means to me. Today's performance reminded me why I'm blue.

Been there before.  Fulham in Moyes first year, West Ham before Mike walker got sacked.

it’s pure emotion mate. 

7 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

That could be the turning point. Delph was the leader we badly needed and he delivered. 

if he can hold us together and we survive then I take back everything I’ve said. 

Unfortunately, that's been said too many times this season. We haven't put together back to back results, let alone wins, since early October. 

I'll believe it when I see it

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Unfortunately, that's been said too many times this season. We haven't put together back to back results, let alone wins, since early October. 

I'll believe it when I see it

No this was the game that the one vs Man City should have been.

dcl can’t start next game.  Keane needs help, he doesn’t go into games wanting to be shit but he’s not good under pressure.  He recovered second half and did well at time but I think he switched off for the run rashford made where he got between him and Godfrey 

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

No this was the game that the one vs Man City should have been.

dcl can’t start next game.  Keane needs help, he doesn’t go into games wanting to be shit but he’s not good under pressure.  He recovered second half and did well at time but I think he switched off for the run rashford made where he got between him and Godfrey 

All I'm saying is, after both the Leeds and Newcastle results, a lot of us (myself included) were saying "that could be the turning point."

Regardless, on cloud nine after that result.

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

All I'm saying is, after both the Leeds and Newcastle results, a lot of us (myself included) were saying "that could be the turning point."

Regardless, on cloud nine after that result.

Yeah I know but I think there was a kick in the balls losing Allan vs Newcastle and 3 match ban, and we met a spurs team that was in Real Madrid mode. 

there was a shitload of positives today…. Delph, mykolenko, Godfrey, Coleman, showing form and character.  

I think dcl is out the starting line now and needs to be. It may actually force him to get his head right.  Subbed again and fans cheered. He needs to look at himself… in previous weeks he strutted found thinking he was untouchable.