IGNORED

Arsenal (Away) 22nd May

FairWooney

this game meant nothing to us and was little more than a run out, so can't really read anything in to it and pointless getting wound up about the performance or result - our lot will have been mentally and physically drained after the past fortnight- 3 weeks. Arsenal are pretty much where we want to be in a 2 or 3 years time a young up coming team, battling at the right end of the table come end of May.

I even ended up watching the second half of the City game. 

5 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

this game meant nothing to us and was little more than a run out, so can't really read anything in to it and pointless getting wound up about the performance or result - our lot will have been mentally and physically drained after the past fortnight- 3 weeks. Arsenal are pretty much where we want to be in a 2 or 3 years time a young up coming team, battling at the right end of the table come end of May.

I even ended up watching the second half of the City game. 

Lasted longer than I did! I turned ours off after Arsenal's second!

2 hours ago, plaidharper said:

Missed the game as I went to the beach instead (and by the looks of it some of the team where there as well).

How did Price do overall?  Any bright spots after the poor start?

He didn't get involved much really. The only really notable thing I remember is when he got skinned by Odegaard for his goal as you know.

He did show for the ball a couple of times which was good I guess. Overall there wasn't much of a sample size of him on/off the ball to really be able to judge him. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...