IGNORED

El Bilal Toure

not really seeing any negativity about him.

You never know with this type of story if agents etc are bulling up a player or is there is genuine interest. My guess is that if 'extensive scouting' is or has being done the club are not going to be sharing this with any journalist.

he is the right age and if scouts see him as somebody who fits the mold of the team being developed then why not - at 20 and relatively under the radar, you would think it going to take a season or two to be the player you hope - so doubt would be massive transfer fee or wages. 

We do desperately need to unearth a rough diamond or two if we can. 

2 hours ago, patto said:

Have we not been asking for up and coming hungry strikers/footballers there’s so much negativity on here it’s untrue nobody new of Richarleson when he came to the prem. 

lets give the management and staff a chance and stop the negativity 

It’s almost as if no matter what we do 30% of supporters (at a minimum) will complain. 

4 hours ago, patto said:

Have we not been asking for up and coming hungry strikers/footballers there’s so much negativity on here it’s untrue nobody new of Richarleson when he came to the prem. 

lets give the management and staff a chance and stop the negativity 

I was making a joke, not being negative.

I can see why you and Sparty wouldn't understand that though.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

I was making a joke, not being negative.

I can see why you and Sparty wouldn't understand that though.

My comment wasn’t directed at you. Though your defensiveness makes me wonder if it should have been…

My point was just that we are a group where a high percentage are going to complain no matter what we do. Kits, managers, transfers…

23 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

My comment wasn’t directed at you. Though your defensiveness makes me wonder if it should have been…

My point was just that we are a group where a high percentage are going to complain no matter what we do. Kits, managers, transfers…

Considering I was the only other person that had responded to the thread was me when patto mentioned negativity and which you then quoted, who else was it supposed to be directed at? :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Considering I was the only other person that had responded to the thread was me when patto mentioned negativity and which you then quoted, who else was it supposed to be directed at? :lol: 

Uh..Patto, the person I quoted. I would have though this was self evident. It was a tongue-in-cheek response about the general habit of some Evertonians to find fault in everything. If you felt personally attacked by this then I’m not sure what to tell ya

3 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

Uh..Patto, the person I quoted. I would have though this was self evident. It was a tongue-in-cheek response about the general habit of some Evertonians to find fault in everything. If you felt personally attacked by this then I’m not sure what to tell ya

You don't need to tell me anything, I don't feel personally attacked. It's a forum and we're both nobody's to each other.

1 hour ago, SpartyBlue said:

Agree to agree then TT is dead😉

4 hours ago, SpartyBlue said:

Welcome to Everton Football Club! 😂

42 minutes ago, patto said:

Everton are considering this statement pisses me off we always seem to be to slow for are targets. 
i hope we don’t spend too much time on Gallagher and winks and miss our attacking options. 

It's the Echo, they're not exactly known for their linguistical expertise. 

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

One football have reported that we have made an offer to release him from his €40m contract clause and offered him a 5 year contract. For me far too much for a young relatively unproven proven player. If true it’s got all the hallmarks of the Sandro signing but this time for a hell of a lot more money. 

just watched the first couple of minutes of a rare underwhelming YouTube compilation featuring some basic passing he'd made, a few misses and an occasional goal.

Only young and I believe missed most of the previous season in France due to injury.  Started 15 games last season scoring 7 which was just above his Xg of 6.3 so beats Maupay on that front!

Almeria only just survived relegation though they did score 49 goals so his contribution of 7 isn't great from playing about 40% of their games.  If we're buying someone that can play but has potential to improve that's great but we need to make sure we don't pay over the odds as chances are if he does perform well he may end up leaving anyway!

I saw some spider graph thing that showed similar attributes to DCL.