IGNORED

Fulham (Away) Saturday 29th October

Btay

Really looking forward to this one, could be an absolute cracker of a game. I think they are good side that play nice progressive football under Marco.

Theres going to be some key match ups on the pitch that I can’t wait to see. Mitrovic has been superb this season but I feel Tarks & Coady will relish coming up against such a physical striker. Should be a great match up.

Who ever runs the game out of Pereira or Iwobi will decide the game for me though.

If we get the Everton from the last game, we will cause them plenty of problems. 

33 minutes ago, RPG said:

As ever, it depends on 'which' Everton turns up. But I am more and more confident under Lampard that it will be the 'good' Everton.

Hope so mate, consistent performances for these games leading in to the World Cup break are crucial.

• Fulham have won two of their last three Premier League games against Everton.

• Everton won their last away Premier League match against Fulham in November 2020, winning 3-2. The Toffees have never won consecutive away league games against the Cottagers.

• This will be Marco Silva’s first Premier League match against Everton since he left the club in 2019. He lost his two previous games against them before taking charge, losing 4-0 in March 2017 with Hull and 3-2 with Watford in November 2017.

• Everton are winless in their last six league games against promoted sides.

31 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

• Everton won their last away Premier League match against Fulham in November 2020, winning 3-2. The Toffees have never won consecutive away league games against the Cottagers.

• This will be Marco Silva’s first Premier League match against Everton since he left the club in 2019. He lost his two previous games against them before taking charge, losing 4-0 in March 2017 with Hull and 3-2 with Watford in November 2017.

So not looking like the omen's are on our side for this one. My biggest concern is not so much the last results Fulham have achieved and how they are playing,  but the revenge Silva must have been harbouring against the board for his sacking, he's not going to want to lose this and his players will be knowing so. It's going to be a very tough and passionate game at best for us I see this as a draw. 

7 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Silva was only three fucking years ago??? What even is time

1 hour ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Silva was only three fucking years ago??? What even is time

He's still going to be smarting, and this is his first chance to prove Moshiri in his eyes was wrong to fire him. I've played football at a fairly good level and grudge matches exist, and Silva will be fired up for this game for obvious reasons, any competitive sports person worth their salt would be. 

10 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Jesus six winless against promoted sides is absolutely fucking dreadful. 

1 minute ago, Cornish Steve said:

Commentators come up with such nonsense. Everton are bottom of the entertainment table, presumably because of low scoring games such as the derby. How boring such games must be! Idiots. 

You can imagine the commentator's crib sheet with negative comments.