IGNORED

Terem Moffi

1 minute ago, Btay said:

Yep. Good age, goal scoring record. Not sure we can do much more than that 

We need goals, unfortunately we need to take a chance. Guaranteed goals cost £50m plus.  We need to go with the next best and that is someone who has done it in another league. 

depressing that our main competitor for transfers has now dropped to Southampton!

know nothing about him but good goal scoring record in France so far.

Just watched the obligatory You Tube video.

Looks to have good strength pace with a good dose of flair and trickery.  A good finish and seems to have scored a few beating keepers (perhaps playing in  counter attacking teams to get that run on goal).

Can't take too much from a You Tube video but sure why not.

Assume Iwobi will know him from Nigerian squad.

whatever we do now is a gamble - as shit as it sounds, from a financial point of view we also now have one eye on being in the Championship next season when it comes to player salaries who we bring in - I am guessing this lad will be much much cheaper than the likes of Ings, and thus retainable.

When it comes to permanent signings, we have to shop for what are hopefully going keep us in the Premier league, but we could afford to keep if we do get relegated. 

The club simply has to have one eye on this now, as unpalatable as it sounds.

If he can transfer that power and pace from the French league into the Premier League you would think he would have a future of some kind at this level. 

I would love to see a full game and see whatelse he brings to the table but he would certainly tick the physicality box.

15 minutes ago, Haiku said:

I've seen him play a couple of times. He's not worse than DCL on a good day, but is not Lukaku either. I think he's worth the 25m.

I’m not actually sure what Lukaku is…. He’s certainly not a barometer for greatness. 

we badly need a forward who can create and finish. Big ask. 

Remember how the deal with Lukaku came as a big surprise just before the transfer window closed? The deal was done behind the scenes and not in the public eye. That's what we need in this window. I'm not concerned about the perceived lack of activity in the public eye - so long as real work goes on behind the scenes. Whether it's this guy or someone else, I don't care as long as they meet our need.

9 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Remember how the deal with Lukaku came as a big surprise just before the transfer window closed? The deal was done behind the scenes and not in the public eye. That's what we need in this window. I'm not concerned about the perceived lack of activity in the public eye - so long as real work goes on behind the scenes. Whether it's this guy or someone else, I don't care as long as they meet our need.

You are joking. People being given a job and cracking on with it.