IGNORED

Terem Moffi

49 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Sprouts should be banned from life.

I used to feel that way but they've been growing on me (if you'll forgive the pun). Chopped in half and served with chestnuts and mushrooms - bit of sage and thyme - add a cream sauce (I do vegan, of course), it's a nice side dish.

If you have any favourite recipes, do let me know. Always looking out for them.

I was only saying to our Edna the other day, it's been years since we've had someone over.

Anyway, I'll leave that for another day. You take care, you hear.

15 hours ago, Btay said:

To be honest Haf, I would love another Lukaku here right now mate. He scored goals and made them out of no where at times

Not really. He needed the ball getting to him. Every now and then he would get a run and plunder one in but he’s a finisher, couldn’t be trusted with ball in deeper places and let’s be honest if he was isolated back then he would be more isolated now. 

9 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Not really. He needed the ball getting to him. Every now and then he would get a run and plunder one in but he’s a finisher, couldn’t be trusted with ball in deeper places and let’s be honest if he was isolated back then he would be more isolated now. 

Think he simply meant goal scorer, which he was and is what we need.