IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Sat 8 April

Btay

Not to disappointed expected nothing, it was a free swing today, we have games coming up much more important, never do well at old trafford.

Felt for Coleman, but onwards and upwards, spirit improving all the time, i have the belief we will survive. Well played Pickford by the way.

We were well and truly outplayed our keeper had a worldly and yet we created 2 very good opportunities in the first half that fell to Simms and Onana that should have been dispatched. I maybe looking at things with rose tinted glasses 🤓 but for all the negatives we kept ourselves in the game and until Coleman’s unfortunate miss control, for me we showed strength of character and that’s what any team who’s fighting relegation has to have, so with my rose tinted classes on the positives still outweighed the negatives. 

What you might be surprised at reading, is that we actually finished with 15 shots away to Man Utd ourselves. 
Biggest difference was the quality of their chances and the amount in target.

Just only watched the match as I was away and missed Saturday. First half we were absolutely battered, but we stayed in the game. 
Second half was a totally different game and we gave them a scare on numerous occasions. I’ll give Dyche credit for the way he had us come out in the second half.