IGNORED

Wolves away 20th May

Matt

Just now, RPG said:

Exactly this. We have lost our first and second choice right backs and left backs to injury and our only recognised Centre Forward to injury, yet we showed character and belief and in the end got a point that our character deserved. Most important thing now is to get Patterson, DCL and Mykolenko fit for next Sunday.

I will eat my hat if DCL is back next week

10 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Do us all a favour...all the mega negative fuckers on here...stay out of Goodison next week.

If this was directed at me.  Fair.  Had a few but really... mentally I am a train wreck!  What fan wouldn't be?  I wouldn't want to hang out with me either until summer.  

On the day, given our performance, a great point! COYBS!

Just now, Btay said:

I’m not really sure what else Dyche could have done. Keane up front was our best play, we could have tried to played football for 10 hours and not scored today. Route 1 was the right way to go…

Not denying that and he had a terrible hand, but he could have played 532 with wg backs and at least fitted the terrible cards he had. Dyche always looks terrified to twist instead of sticking. He got away with it today I think.

7 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

At first I thought that the draw didn't change much, but if Leeds don't win this weekend then they will need to win, a draw won't be good enough. 

Massive mental blow to them, I think Mina's goal puts Leicester down.

I think it all depends on West Ham to be honest. If they don't care about anything but the final, I can see them losing their next two against our competition. Just hope Moyes still has some love for the club...

8 minutes ago, badaids said:

Not denying that and he had a terrible hand, but he could have played 532 with wg backs and at least fitted the terrible cards he had. Dyche always looks terrified to twist instead of sticking. He got away with it today I think.

Sorry, but no. Your posts have been well off today.

Dyche twisted, turned, ducked, dived, did the fuckin hokey bastard cokey to get that point today.

We started with no left back. Then had no right back. Then no striker. He ended up putting Keane up front! We had to play with a winger at left back. Even Pickford went up for a corner.

I'm not having it that he could/should have done this and that.

The finger can defo be pointed at a couple of players today. But no more than usual.

15 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

If this was directed at me.  Fair.  Had a few but really... mentally I am a train wreck!  What fan wouldn't be?  I wouldn't want to hang out with me either until summer.  

On the day, given our performance, a great point! COYBS!

If you've been mega negative, then yeah. Otherwise, no 😂

There seems to be a few names that only pop up when things are going against us.

It's nothing personal. It's just we need Goodison to be full of nothing but every last inch of passion and hope we can gather.

1 hour ago, Newty82 said:

Sorry, but no. Your posts have been well off today.

Dyche twisted, turned, ducked, dived, did the fuckin hokey bastard cokey to get that point today.

We started with no left back. Then had no right back. Then no striker. He ended up putting Keane up front! We had to play with a winger at left back. Even Pickford went up for a corner.

I'm not having it that he could/should have done this and that.

The finger can defo be pointed at a couple of players today. But no more than usual.

He threw the kitchen sink at the end, but he had to at that point. I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree on the rest.

I stopped at the supermarket on the way back from the pub with my son when I saw the news of Mina's goal. Luckily he likes being thrown around and shaken in his pram so that he was laughing otherwise I imagine I would have been reported to social 🤣🤣 If I was agile enough, Id have done a cartwheel in the aisle!

1 point is better than none. We have a chance going into next weekend and at this stage that is all that matters! COYBs!