IGNORED

Vs Manchester United 26th November

Matt

We're on it. Just need more finesse in front of goal. We're not blessed with natural finishers!

Need more from McNeil and Harrison. I don't think they've been on it for a few games now. But both can still pull it out the pocket.

We can get this one back, for sure.

GP sounds fab. Must admit I expected to see a lot more 'in your face PL' banners...unless the cameras just aren't showing them.

4 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I have no idea why McNeil is on the field surely Danjuma isn’t that bad that he can’t replace a player who quite literally has done very little in to many games now. 

Dwight is in the team for his work rate and tracking back. Obviously we will need Danjuma's ability going forward in the second half, but I understand the reasoning for Dwight in the starting XI

2 minutes ago, Btay said:

The chance they took versus the chances we’ve missed is disappointing. No way we should be going in to half time a goal down here

Agreed, just seems bar DCL our chances are falling to the wrong people, I believe if Doucoure and Gana chances had fallen to Harrison and Garner they would have been buried.