IGNORED

Vs Manchester United 26th November

Matt

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

Am I ok to reopen that debate where I said Young should be hooked after he shows his costly age related legginess even if the offence takes place within the customary 20 minutes? 

pretty sure I’ve been shouted down on that a few times…. But in advance - fuck off to anyhow who disagrees. 

It's a fair shout.

Not sure if Young was part of a debate between us in the last game? I can't remember...but I tend to get off the forum as soon as I feel I'm getting heated. Not here for that these days 😂. So haven't read your response!

BUT...yes. He's looking worse and older each game. I'll still say that Coleman will slot right in ASAP. And I'm not convinced Young was meant to play this much.

5 minutes ago, Gwlad said:

I'm off now. Don't think they were that good but we are not at the races against the BIG teams. Not the lads fault. 

This Man Utd side are flaky as fuck and under their own pressure.  I know the early goal threw us off, but we didn’t pressure them from the off, which is what we needed to do, and when we did get round to it we weren’t ruthless enough. And we just haven’t turned up this half when the match was still there. Such a pity.

2 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

myko shot hitting the bar pretty much somes the game up. fine margins been against us today.

Poor finishing has been against today mate.

0-1 we should have at least equalised & then we give away a pen which all but finished the game off. 

26 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Am I ok to reopen that debate where I said Young should be hooked after he shows his costly age related legginess even if the offence takes place within the customary 20 minutes? 

pretty sure I’ve been shouted down on that a few times…. But in advance - fuck off to anyhow who disagrees. 

I think you’re right about Young, but I also think others — including but not limited to me — have said the same.  So if you’ve been shouted down, you’ve also been shouted up.

2 points, this obsession with young has to stop, and keeping him on for 20 mins after the penalty is beyond belief.

2np point MacNeil needs to show some bottle and work ethic, he has back to player he was under Lampard.

Very disappointed huge step backwards against the weakest man utd we have faced for a long time.

We played the occasion not the team in front of us.

Shit our pants there big time. Absolutely raging that we fucked that up. 

Created tons of chances but absolutely nobody in a blue shirt had that bit of quality to make the right decision. With calmer heads that could have been a different game.

The Premier League and PGMOL will be wanking each other off all season to get us relegated, so just one game at a time I guess - it's going to be a real slog against 12 men each week until May.

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

.... the players froze in front of goal.

Doucouré is DCL’s main goal-scoring support, but he misses so many opportunities that it’s a major, major problem.  Consistently, once or twice per match, the camera shows him in close-up, hands on head, disbelieving he missed.  But in fact it’s easy to believe, because he misses repeatedly.

Great energy, clearly one of our best eleven, and perhaps there’s no better position for him.  But for us to stay up, he has to score some goals.  If the most consistent Doucouré-sighting is his all-too-common “disbelieving hands-on-head,” we’ll continue to be in big trouble.

2 minutes ago, Elston Gunnn said:

Doucouré is DCL’s main goal-scoring support, but he misses so many opportunities that it’s a major, major problem.  Consistently, once or twice per match, the camera shows him in close-up, hands on head, disbelieving he missed.  But in fact it’s easy to believe, because he misses repeatedly.

Great energy, clearly one of our best eleven, and perhaps there’s no better position for him.  But for us to stay up, he has to score some goals.  If the most consistent Doucouré-sighting is his all-too-common “disbelieving hands-on-head,” we’ll continue to be in big trouble.

He is also our top goal scorer.

Other than a worldy of a goal we shut down United really effectively and I can't remember them troubling us tbh. We had more than enough chances (and very good ones at that) to at least go in at half-time level but we didn't convert them. I really feel that if we had have gone in level (maybe even ahead) then we win that game today. I reckon the players and fans would have been fired up big time to get the job done.

We come out in the second half and it started a bit slowly and then the melon that is Ashley fucking Young decides we haven't seen enough of him being an absolute dick head and he needs to display it again to make sure that we all know it without a shadow of a doubt. Thanks for that Ashley but you really don't need to show it any more. Now fuck off somewhere else.

And that was pretty much that tbh - the players and crowd then became very flat. The players huffed and puffed but there wasn't much there really.

2 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Other than a worldy of a goal we shut down United really effectively and I can't remember them troubling us tbh. We had more than enough chances (and very good ones at that) to at least go in at half-time level but we didn't convert them. I really feel that if we had have gone in level (maybe even ahead) then we win that game today. I reckon the players and fans would have been fired up big time to get the job done.

We come out in the second half and it started a bit slowly and then the melon that is Ashley fucking Young decides we haven't seen enough of him being an absolute dick head and he needs to display it again to make sure that we all know it without a shadow of a doubt. Thanks for that Ashley but you really don't need to show it any more. Now fuck off somewhere else.

And that was pretty much that tbh - the players and crowd then became very flat. The players huffed and puffed but there wasn't much there really.

Pretty much that for me too. Dyche got out Dyche'd by Ten Hag.