IGNORED

F1 Chat

2 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I couldn't be happier :D 

Hamilton is the best, so I hope he wins the Championship.

I agree he's probably the best driver (other than perhaps Alonso) but he's an arsehole, I may have mentioned that opinion before possibly:D.

So by your logic Mark you want the best team to win the league this year, not us (not that we will);).

2 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I agree he's probably the best driver (other than perhaps Alonso) but he's an arsehole, I may have mentioned that opinion before possibly:D.

So by your logic Mark you want the best team to win the league this year, not us (not that we will);).

Vettel is no less of an arsehole though. Same goes for Verstappen really.

Not really, I probably wouldn't care that he was the best I wasn't a fan of his :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Wouldn't it be great if Lewis Hamilton wasn't such a nob?

Let's face it he's a great talent but an absolute prick. 

Absolutely. What really winds me up is that if you mention that (as I often do) in the comments under a BBC article about F1 you're immediately branded a racist. The fact that he's black doesn't come into it; I dislike him because he's an obnoxious twat and an embarrassment.

Vettel's obnoxious also (when he's winning) but Hamilton pips him because he's obnoxious when he's winning and a sulky kid when he isn't.

39 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Absolutely. What really winds me up is that if you mention that (as I often do) in the comments under a BBC article about F1 you're immediately branded a racist. The fact that he's black doesn't come into it; I dislike him because he's an obnoxious twat and an embarrassment.

Vettel's obnoxious also (when he's winning) but Hamilton pips him because he's obnoxious when he's winning and a sulky kid when he isn't.

Vettel is just as bad when he is losing. And he crashes into other cars when he isn't happy!

16 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Vettel is just as bad when he is losing. And he crashes into other cars when he isn't happy!

Close run thing and I wish neither of them was at the front end but for me Hamilton is marginally worse; his moronic celebrity obsessed lifestyle out of the car counts against him as well. Vettel doesn't have that.

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

Close run thing and I wish neither of them was at the front end but for me Hamilton is marginally worse; his moronic celebrity obsessed lifestyle out of the car counts against him as well. Vettel doesn't have that.

I'm waiting for hamilton to come out if I'm honest.  He's in love with a man.... has been for a long time.

• 2 weeks later...