IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I can't take to to all these Tv Shows and Films that rely on CGIs and strange Animals running about trying to make them look good.   I didn't like it when they started making all the comic hero's into films (i think they made them for kids) but now they've even gone beyond that. I will not be tuning into that at all, a load of shite if you ask me.

3 hours ago, Bill said:

I can't take to to all these Tv Shows and Films that rely on CGIs and strange Animals running about trying to make them look good.   I didn't like it when they started making all the comic hero's into films (i think they made them for kids) but now they've even gone beyond that. I will not be tuning into that at all, a load of shite if you ask me.

😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Bill said:

I’m with you on that one Bill, boring is well how do films like that stimulate people’s minds to watch them? A genuine question because I’ve never felt the need or desire to watch them, it maybe I’m the boring one and not the film’s 😴😴😴😀

5 hours ago, Bill said:

Slippery slope from when The Jazz Singer allowed people to talk in films....and what was the matter with black and white anyway? Bloody technology.

The great directors and film makers of yesteryear didn't need CGIs and a menagerie of animals to make some of the best movies ever seen, it seems like anybody can make this shite now if your any good with computers.

That's Just my view of it but hey if it floats your boat who can argue.  😴 😴.

46 minutes ago, Bill said:

The great directors and film makers of yesteryear didn't need CGIs and a menagerie of animals to make some of the best movies ever seen, it seems like anybody can make this shite now if your any good with computers.

That's Just my view of it but hey if it floats your boat who can argue.  😴 😴.

The great film makers of yesteryear took full use of the technology that was available to them at that time, same as the great film makers of today do.

Just my view of it but hey if Buster Keaton silent black and white shorts float your boat who can argue👍.

Matt don’t you have a daughter?  I’ll be watching it too.  Other than the annoying song I honestly didn’t mind the movie.  We tried to raise our daughter to be the opposite of the girl stereotype (princesses, pink pink pink more pink, etc) but sadly it didn’t work.  She likes all that stuff and we’re stuck with it.  Oh well.

3 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Matt don’t you have a daughter?  I’ll be watching it too.  Other than the annoying song I honestly didn’t mind the movie.  We tried to raise our daughter to be the opposite of the girl stereotype (princesses, pink pink pink more pink, etc) but sadly it didn’t work.  She likes all that stuff and we’re stuck with it.  Oh well.

Yup and a Disney obsessed wife. Hate it and most of Disney. 

On 10/12/2019 at 17:30, MikeO said:

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood tonight.

Watched it all but not impressed, expect more from Tarantino; just didn't have any sort of credible story-line for me.

Just now seeing this and I 100% agree. I thought the acting was great, but I didn't really find myself thinking "this is a masterpiece." Definitely over-hyped.