IGNORED

Shane Duffy

According to this he finished 7th. or is this a different league.

Duffy34
Overall August September October November December January February March April May Quarter 1 Quarter 2 Quarter 3 Quarter 4

# Team Manager GW TOT same.png

1 sporting lesbian fc barry mcclafferty 67 2,304 same.png

2 Mat Utd matthew coyle 79 2,172 up.png

3 Fergal's Freebies Keith Shiels 66 2,131 same.png

4 Sausys Stars Paul Doherty 52 2,124 up.png

5 Van Utd Hammer Time 85 2,109 down.png

6 SqueekyBumTime Daniel Patton 27 2,108 up.png

7 Swag Ninjas Francis Taylor 75 2,083

Edited by Bill

That's right bill..... But they are mates of mine here in Ireland, that also entered the league , so iv a Ireland jersey here for the winner, as he's not a Everton fan!

So if Francis isn't a member of toffee talk then the member with highest points gets the jersey!

That's right bill..... But they are mates of mine here in Ireland, that also entered the league , so iv a Ireland jersey here for the winner, as he's not a Everton fan!

So if Francis isn't a member of toffee talk then the member with highest points gets the jersey!

So we're back to pete then (unless I quickly ban everyone who finished above metongue.png).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just cant get over that game. Cant remember who it was against but I think both Jags and Distin were injured. (lseason before the last season) Duffy stepped in (was he even recalled from a loan?) and dominated the game from the first minute.

Lots of people then shouting for him to keep his place. He is a massive talent. Cant see why he isn't used more often. :dont know:

I just cant get over that game. Cant remember who it was against but I think both Jags and Distin were injured. (lseason before the last season) Duffy stepped in (was he even recalled from a loan?) and dominated the game from the first minute.

Lots of people then shouting for him to keep his place. He is a massive talent. Cant see why he isn't used more often. :dont know:

Was it Spurs?

Because Jags, Distin and at the time Hietinga are all better than him