Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Liverpool (Away) Wed April 20

my guess is it will be the manager...

"Up till the sending off we were in the game and we had to change our tactics because of Moris awful challenge"

Of course mori will be thrown under a bus just like baines was.

Maybe Martinez won't throw Funes Mori under the bus. Let's see if he uses the word "unlucky" rather then "awful."

Dan walker summed up my Stones feelings...

It's quite sad to watch John Stones. Needs some direction. Proper talent poorly managed #EFC

That's our whole squad.

I'm sorry, it's just a very frustrating time being a fan and I suppose it's easy to take frustration out on forums.

The fans are the victims of Martinez.

Mate I'm just as frustrated, feel sick right now.

Just want someone to blame if I'm honest.

Let's face it the manager needs to go.

Martinez has shown that he can't learn a lesson, or adapt or get his team to defend, but tonight he's now shown that he is now totally unable to motivate the team or get them playing for him, or each other. He may not be sacked tonight, or tomorrow, but this is the result that will lose him his job.

If he isn't sacked after this we will never move forward under this board. Kenwright has to grow a spine or Moshiri has to throw his weight. This is an organisation in turmoil, you can't allow this.

If he isn't sacked after this we will never move forward under this board. Kenwright has to grow a spine or Moshiri has to throw his weight. This is an organisation in turmoil, you can't allow this.

They only need to look at Klopp sniggering at the fact that even Lucas is taking pot shots at goal against the club that they own to give them the motivation they need to sort this shambles out.

Hey Mike . Are you still keeping the faith In Martinez??????

Can I comment.

Been a follower of his all season.

Friend just said

....why do they fall apart after a goal?

He has to go.

We have the players, we need them to have the confidence. Managers do that.

Hey Mike . Are you still keeping the faith In Martinez??????

I've never called for a manager to be sacked in forty plus years and I'm not going to start now. I trust the people in charge of the club to make the right decisions, while he still has his job I'll support him; when he loses it I'll support the next guy.

I've never seen anything like that second half. That was a proper, gloves off, no holds barred drubbing. I'm in shock, I really am. I doubt Villa have played that badly this season. Un fucking believable.

I've never called for a manager to be sacked in forty plus years and I'm not going to start now. I trust the people in charge of the club to make the right decisions, while he still has his job I'll support him; when he loses it I'll support the next guy.

Your moral stance is Mis-placed and a bit banal

Can I comment.

Been a follower of his all season.

Friend just said

....why do they fall apart after a goal?

He has to go.

We have the players, we need them to have the confidence. Managers do that.

Haha welcome to our side Shukes!

Mike you need to stop being so trusting. I thought a man with 40 years supporting experience should know that shit ;-)

Guest rusty747

I never like losing but I can accept it if we have gone on the pitch with a coordinated game plan and every player has given 100%.

That is very evidently not the case this evening and Martinez has to shoulder the blame, accept the responsibility and do the right thing.

Spare Bill having to sack you Roberto and for the love of God, please resign tonight.

According to BBC live feed.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/35897343

Liverpool 4-0 Everton

Posted at 21:55

Daniel Sturridge has Liverpool's 37th shot on goal...

I was being very real.

37th shot, thirteen of which were "on target" in the end. You were talking about on target shots in the first post but twenty-six of them were "off".

Hahahaha

I respect you Mike, I don't like trial by social media but I've had enough of being humiliated by an incompetent who can't manage a good Premiership squad

Still 13x the amount we made. 3 touches in the opposition area.

Set up to fail.

Last shot (not on target) we made in that game, came at 8 minutes. So although he fucked up royally, the sending off isn't the sole blame.

Not arguing with that, just keep it factual. Bad enough as it was without adding fantasy stats ;).

I'm pissed off Matt simple as that and I'm tired of reading the constant tedious defense of this shit manager!

understandable, but we can't turn on each other. Point the frustrations in the right direction ;)

I am so looking forward to what he says after this

Better than usual. Not nearly as much delusional gasbaggery.

Not totally sure about his comments about injuries to Stones and Barry, but it certainly wasn't clear that both are out for Saturday. I thought he said Stones wasn't "feeling well," which might not indicate an injury.

What about carralars comments about mori kissing the badge on ss?

What did he say?

I thought that was OK, at least he was trying to show he realised what it meant. He will fight our corner....win or lose.

What did he say?

I thought that was OK, at least he was trying to show he realised what it meant. He will fight our corner....win or lose.

Made out as if mori was kissing the badge because he was proud he injured a Liverpool player.

Cannot remember an @Everton performance so bereft of fight, organisation, spirit, anything in a derby. An utter disgrace.

That's from Dominic "Red shite" King from the Daily Fail.

Made out as if mori was kissing the badge because he was proud he injuries a Liverpool player.

he played in river plate derbies the man knows what a proper derby is. he was telling the fans i love this club no matter the battering were getting. to be honest it made me happy to see some passion out there. i watched the highlight a couple times.

i don't think he was happy he injured him or a dirty player, but he also understands a derby is a more physical match.