• 26 - 30
    • 31 - 35
    • 36 - 40
    • 41 - 45
    • 46 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61 - 70
    • over 70

80 but like MikeO have had the dreaded lergie (in spite of the flu jab). Lasted 3 weeks then antibiotics cleared it up for 4 days then it came back for another 2 weeks.

Only left the house 3 times, twice to the doctor and once to the chemist. Fingers crossed OK now. Mike said he felt 96, I felt 196. :D

32. Pretty sure I joined this place on my 21st birthday.

I couldn't have joined on my 21st as there was no website, no internet and no computers! Also, I was on a troopship in the middle of the Indian Ocean so if the aforementioned had been available, I wouldn't have been able to get a signal. (1957). :D

I couldn't have joined on my 21st as there was no website, no internet and no computers! Also, I was on a troopship in the middle of the Indian Ocean so if the aforementioned had been available, I wouldn't have been able to get a signal. (1957). :D

Ha, no internet in 1981 either. Reckon I must've been about twenty-one in this pic; prize (I may be lying) for the first person to correctly identify me. Clue; I'm not one of the two on the left :P.

Ciderhouse-1.jpg

The middle?

You can't be in the middle when there's six :lol:.

But I know what you mean and you are correct. My elder brother is on my right and younger one on my left. Story behind the pic was that we were at a pub in Godalming that sold only cider, was famous because it was still stuff that you could drink like water but when you tried to stand up after three or four pints your legs had forgotten how they worked. It was a lunchtime and my (underage) kid bro was into a bit of am-dram at the time but we'd forgotten that he was supposed to be doing some Shakespeare that evening so when we took him home totally pissed our mum was hugely unimpressed :P.

You can't be in the middle when there's six :lol:.

But I know what you mean and you are correct. My elder brother is on my right and younger one on my left. Story behind the pic was that we were at a pub in Godalming that sold only cider, was famous because it was still stuff that you could drink like water but when you tried to stand up after three or four pints your legs had forgotten how they worked. It was a lunchtime and my (underage) kid bro was into a bit of am-dram at the time but we'd forgotten that he was supposed to be doing some Shakespeare that evening so when we took him home totally pissed our mum was hugely unimpressed :P.

Your brother - who I guessed first is the spitting image of you.

I'm the youngest of 5 boys. It may explain my bolshy ways.... alpha males all over the place.

Your brother - who I guessed first is the spitting image of you.

I'm the youngest of 5 boys. It may explain my bolshy ways.... alpha males all over the place.

We're still very alike, but we don't have hair anymore :(.

The guy on the right, who's still a mate, is now the top charge nurse (think that's his title) in theatre anaesthetics at the Manchester Royal Infirmary. Was a milkman and a postman before retraining, massive ManU fan though sadly.