IGNORED

Tottenham Hotspur (Home) Saturday September 9th

markjazzbassist

Standing outside Bristol Children's hospital today with my daughter while my grandson was in surgery (day case, nothing serious) wearing Everton jumper a bloke walked past us looking at the badge and said, "....we're going to fuck you right over tomorrow..." and not in a jokey bantery manner either, it was vicious. Really want a win now, what a twat; young bloke as well talking to a 57 year old like that? Outside a children's hospital? I despair sometimes.

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

Standing outside Bristol Children's hospital today with my daughter while my grandson was in surgery (day case, nothing serious) wearing Everton jumper a bloke walked past us looking at the badge and said, "....we're going to fuck you right over tomorrow..." and not in a jokey bantery manner either, it was vicious. Really want a win now, what a twat; young bloke as well talking to a 57 year old like that? Outside a children's hospital? I despair sometimes.

World is full of arsehole's, sorry you had to run into one of them. Hope the operation went well. 

We are due a win over them, and we need a win to kick start our season, hope we get it tomorrow.

It's early, but I've yet to see or understand how Gylfi, Rooney, Klassen, Schneiderlin, and Gueye can all be deployed together, effectively. It is, admittedly, a tough question because maybe they can't all play together. I trust Ronnie to figure it out and in any case, he makes 6M annually to solve the problem.

On 8/28/2017 at 14:32, hafnia said:

I'd take a fully committed performance with a team set up like we intend on doing them some damage... no trying to contain them.

Hafnia's post from last week still sums up the issue for me.  I hope to see Everton's relentless - relentless - commitment to being more active than Spurs, to pushing them rather than being pressed back by them.

Martina playing means we will be looking to attack down the flanks, rather than sit back and protect. Which is surely a good thing? We are set up to go at Spurs?!!!

We've acknowledged that Martina is actually not too bad on the attack and whips is some good looking balls.

Morgan will sit in to allow the 2 CB's to split wider once the full backs have surged on. It's how the system works. Gana will be breaking up play all over aswell.

We know that full backs these days aren't really there to defend.

I think the back 6 have their roles covered. We just really need the forward 4 to click and show some real quality.