IGNORED

Stoke City (Away)

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

I was impressed with Robles (eventually) when he came in but Tim didn't make any howlers at Arsenal so I would stick with Tim in goal. I also sense that not all is well with Mirallas so I would bench him for Oviedo. Otherwise I agree with your team.

Subs.

Robles

Alcaraz

Barry

Besic

Osman

Barkley

Kone

Assuming Baines injured and Mirallas needs to give his head a wobble.

Edited by rusty747

I was impressed with Robles (eventually) when he came in but Tim didn't make any howlers at Arsenal so I would stick with Tim in goal. I also sense that not all is well with Mirallas so I would bench him for Oviedo. Otherwise I agree with your team.

Subs.

Robles

Alcaraz

Barry

Besic

Osman

Barkley

Kone

Assuming Baines injured and Mirallas needs to give his head a wobble.

Oviedo's injured.

B

Oh, and fuck this three sitters bullshit off too.

He's seems to do this in all the big games away from home. Liverpool & Arsenal. If McCarthy was fully fit for United, City & Chelsea I'm sure we would have seen it at those places too. Two sitters is sometimes too many but three! That's just overkill and blunts is in attack.

Martinez said pre-Arsenal that he was a while away.

"Bryan Oviedo has started his recovery but it could be between three and four weeks before he can join the group.”

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2015/02/27/lukaku-fit-for-arsenal-clash

Non-starter for this, unless you have a better source.

Yes, my source is, whatever Martinez says then half it.

B

He's seems to do this in all the big games away from home. Liverpool & Arsenal. If McCarthy was fully fit for United, City & Chelsea I'm sure we would have seen it at those places too. Two sitters is sometimes too many but three! That's just overkill and blunts is in attack.

Has he not only done it twice? Liverpool at Goodison was the first time??? And it worked in terms of nullifying their attack. And Arsenal was the 2nd time? Definitely limits our attacking options though. Not a system I think we shod be playing.

Has he not only done it twice? Liverpool at Goodison was the first time??? And it worked in terms of nullifying their attack. And Arsenal was the 2nd time? Definitely limits our attacking options though. Not a system I think we shod be playing.

Wait until he gets the bright idea of playing all four. Then we'll truly see how limited our attacking options can get.

He did it at Anfield too.

I think the 3 in the midfield did what it was intended to do, Arsenal really didn't threaten to much until their opening goal which was a set piece - if we could defend set pieces and had Rom gone round Ospinna and scored it could have been the perfect away day. Didn't happen obviously. In saying that, against stoke I'm praying for 1 sitting, fullbacks getting forward with pace on both wings or even 2 up top.

Burnley plays Liverpool

Leicester plays Man City

Aston Villa plays West Brom.

Pretty sad that we have to now look at the relegation teams and cheer for a loss to help us stay out of the relegation battle but hey this is where we are this season. Anyways, those three matches, which none of those bottom three should be favored in, end up how they should go and we beat Stoke that would be just great....please please everton respond!

Our three upcoming matches are

Stoke

Newcastle

QPR

I would love to be salivating like a junkyard dog at these, but at this point, I don't know if we'll win any of them.

If we come away with four points after this trio, I'd consider it a positive result.

I keep waiting for things to turn around. But maybe if I stop hoping, the pain will subside.

My Minnesota Wild hockey team is on fire, so I've got that going for me. Which is nice.

Our three upcoming matches are

Stoke

Newcastle

QPR

I would love to be salivating like a junkyard dog at these, but at this point, I don't know if we'll win any of them.

If we come away with four points after this trio, I'd consider it a positive result.

I keep waiting for things to turn around. But maybe if I stop hoping, the pain will subside.

My Minnesota Wild hockey team is on fire, so I've got that going for me. Which is nice.

Spot on. QPR is a 6 pointer

i love rustys comment because tim did not make any howlers against arsenal he deserves to keep his place

strange how we are judging players these days

but apart from that he has to change his style

stoke will bombard us and we don't bother working on set pieces so this can only go one way

because RM at the moment is a one trick pony.

Robles

Coleman Stones Jags Garbutt

McCarthy Gibson

Mirallas Kone Lennon

Lukaku

I don't want to drop Besic but against Stoke we're going to need quick passing, hence bringing in Gibson. Mo's distribution is very good but its not the same level.

Howard

Coleman Stones Jagielka Garbutt

McCarthy Besic

Lennon Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

I don't think we can reinstate Robles as his confidence will be shot after being so swiftly dropped for Howard, people saying start Gibson, I think it may be too soon for him to be back starting games and we need midfield steel beside McCarthy if we're going up against N'Zonzi and Whelan. We also need two wingers for pace on the counter, Barkley definetely our best bet through the middle if he's given a licence to play more, he seems so constricted by the system.