IGNORED

Clint Dempsey

Guest blueboy122

I personally cant see it happening eithier even though I would be made up. Its rare that London based players move up north and especially with him being down there for so long I shouldnt imagine he would want to come up to Merseyside! Doesnt quite have the bright lights of the big smoke.

Edited by blueboy122

http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/dream-on-moyes

Interesting reading some Fulham fans views on this...

They seem to think it would be a sideways move for him. I can see why, because we dont have CL football to offer, but he'd be playing with much better players than he would with Fulham and could certainly help push us on a notch and possibly challange the top 4 next year?

There is also a thread on there about Hangleand which made me chuckle a bit.

Fellaini, Baines, Jags, Barkley, take your pick, sorry to be a doom monger but this summer really does scare the shit out of me.

Jags going for 10m would be ok in my opinion if we brought in these 2 and maybe Dann....

Guest blueboy122

Jags going for 10m would be ok in my opinion if we brought in these 2 and maybe Dann....

Missed the boat to sell jags I think..

Should we of sold him at the time do you think?, Jags has only really had one great season hasnt he?

Always preferred Yobo, contrary to popular belief he didnt make as many mistakes as Jags. Sell Jags buy Dempsey is a no brainer, hopefully have a little left over to pay the banks and keep Fellaini; triple win!... one problem though, Arsenal mightnt want him anymore.

Guest blueboy122

Always preferred Yobo, contrary to popular belief he didnt make as many mistakes as Jags. Sell Jags buy Dempsey is a no brainer, hopefully have a little left over to pay the banks and keep Fellaini; triple win!... one problem though, Arsenal mightnt want him anymore.

Agreed I have always like Yobo! Maybe he was a bit thick though for the premier league

"We need to assess a lot of things. We need the gaffer in place, let him pick and choose the players who he wants to bring in"

Is it just me reading too much into that or did it seem an odd thing to say if Moyes is staying

Think hes just commenting on it and no more. Moyes has 12 months left right? If so, I think hes just pointing out that Moyes signing is just as important as new players.

I think Moyes will run his contract down tbh.

why do you think that? I wouldve thought if anything he would sign a contract so we get some money out of him if he goes somewhere else. He knows the financial state of the club, surely he would help them as much as possible even if he was leaving?

why do you think that? I wouldve thought if anything he would sign a contract so we get some money out of him if he goes somewhere else. He knows the financial state of the club, surely he would help them as much as possible even if he was leaving?

rofl.gif

He'll be looking for a pay rise with a new contract, which is funny coming from the man who said people should take pay cuts all through football when commenting on the situation with Rangers. He's already on a top 4 wage and should just stay on the same wages IF he signs a new deal.

rofl.gif

He'll be looking for a pay rise with a new contract, which is funny coming from the man who said people should take pay cuts all through football when commenting on the situation with Rangers. He's already on a top 4 wage and should just stay on the same wages IF he signs a new deal.

Lets see. What other job is there for him at the moment?

I think he will run it down because he will wait and see if there is any sign of the club actually bringing investment in, and if not he will move on, he is not going to sign another contract if we have to sell to buy all the time, it just seems to have got worse and worse the last few seasons.