IGNORED

Clint Dempsey

What do you guys think of this situation?

Villa agree fee of 7m then he says publically that he wants to join liverpool and they drop out.......this guy could end up on the scrapheap if no one comes in for him.

But honestly...7m seems a good price. but now we have super Kev i suppose its moot.

Villa agree fee of 7m then he says publically that he wants to join liverpool and they drop out.......this guy could end up on the scrapheap if no one comes in for him.

But honestly...7m seems a good price. but now we have super Kev i suppose its moot.

Not for a 29 year old with 1 year left on his contract - I'd be disappointed if we paid £7m for him! Do like him as a player though.

If he wants to join Liverpool, why would he join their biggest rivals instead?

Not for a 29 year old with 1 year left on his contract - I'd be disappointed if we paid £7m for him! Do like him as a player though.

Hey looks at RVP the both scored a ton of goals, are same age, and only 1 year left. I think RVP went for £24m. That means Duece should be worth like £15-20m.

Now that is something a silly fucking American would say.biggrin.png

We don't need him.

Does he not play as an attacking midfield player?

Morrilas and Naismith have that sewn up.

Dempsey is a great player but i'm appalled by his attitude at the moment and would be happy to see him rotting away on strike at Fulham for the next few months.

I hope RS don't get him.

I think the best thing about this saga is that Dembele is playing in Fulham's matches, and still gets the big transfer. I have lost a ton of respect for Duece. I get that his stock is higher than ever, and wants a big payday, but he has went about it in the worst kind of way.

Hey looks at RVP the both scored a ton of goals, are same age, and only 1 year left. I think RVP went for £24m. That means Duece should be worth like £15-20m.

Fair do's but I'm not going to put Dempsey in anywhere near the same bracket as RVP! Dempsey did score a lot last season and that's the only reason Fulham have been able to hold out for so much £££ - he's been good in the past but last season was the only one where teams like RS/Arse have taken serious notice.

Now that is something a silly fucking American would say.biggrin.png

Fair do's but I'm not going to put Dempsey in anywhere near the same bracket as RVP! Dempsey did score a lot last season and that's the only reason Fulham have been able to hold out for so much £££ - he's been good in the past but last season was the only one where teams like RS/Arse have taken serious notice.

Sorry I didn't use italics. It was a joke. Duece is nowhere near RVP.

Hope it falls flat for Liverpool and Dempsey. On the other hand... Fulham! What a club! Fair fuckin play.

I hope they have the balls and funds to ruin this fellas career and highlight the shitheads over the park. Accept a bid off a nice law abiding club and tell that shower of knob heads to get lost. Don't blame them and really admire them.