IGNORED

Hatem Ben Arfa

How weirds that!? Just show papers really do talk out of their arses, and seem to 'get off' on making long stories that never happen. Oh its a funny game!

Init! Papers talk a load of b0ll0cks I stopped buying a paper after the merry go round with Rooney. It showed me how much sh1t papers write.

Yep, If you think they talk shit in the sports pages, you should think how much shit they talk in every other aspect of the news.

[snob]Well I read the Guardian and the Irish Times so I wouldn't know anything about that.[/snob]

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/Everton-preparing-bid-favour-Newcastle-United/story-22131047-detail/story.html

Linked again (did try to open the old thread but it's locked).

Can I suggest that rather than lock linked players who go elsewhere move them to general sport/football as signed players move to our EFC section? It will enable discussion to continue about players linked, e.g. I'm sure the Rodwell topic would still be active in the general area.

Would take him in a hartbeat if fit, creative, tricky, can go past a man.

Only concern is why would Newcastle want rid?

Did he properly recover from his injury?

As Makis says it's a problem between the player and manager, he's recovered from the injury and has even been putting extra sessions in to show Pardew he's desperate to play.

A sports journalist was on talksport the other week talking about him along with other's

It's apparently a rift with Pardew as he's been disillusioned as to why he's been left out once he got back to fitness after the leg break, came back to this pre season overweight etc possibly pushing for a move.

He said he's available for around £1.5m rising to £3m which for me is one of the biggest bargains in world football as on his day he's a class player. I'm sure given a fresh start under a new manager who has a clue what he's doing and knows how to handle his players he could get back to the kind of form that would likely have seen him become a top top player.

He's just the kind of player (once back up to speed and fitness) we are crying out for.

Edited by EFC-Paul

A sports journalist was on talksport the other week talking about him along with other's

It's apparently a rift with Pardew as he's been disillusioned as to why he's been left out once he got back to fitness after the leg break, came back to this pre season overweight etc possibly pushing for a move.

He said he's available for around £1.5m rising to £3m which for me is one of the biggest bargains in world football as on his day he's a class player. I'm sure given a fresh start under a new manager who has a clue what he's doing and knows how to handle his players he could get back to the kind of form that would likely have seen him become a top top player.

He's just the kind of player (once back up to speed and fitness) we are crying out for.

Can't argue with any of that Paul, spot on.

For that money, in a heartbeat. Depends on which Ben Arfa we get for it, but its worth the gamble.