IGNORED

Hatem Ben Arfa

I'd be made up if we got him. I think he can be hit and miss, but then so can Barkley, McGeady and Mirallas, betweent four of them if two or three turn up on match day we'd be fine.

He seems like a player who needs to be told how good he is to stay on top of his game, Roberto is the master at saying how good players are.

I would be really excited to see him here.

Ben Arfa would be a class signing. If handled correctly he can be a seriously talent and a long term replacement for Pienaar. Only concern is his wages. Isn't he one of NUFC's highest paid players?

Still 2 seasons ago he was their best player - for the fee's being mention he must be worth enquiring about

Ben Arfa would be a class signing. If handled correctly he can be a seriously talent and a long term replacement for Pienaar. Only concern is his wages. Isn't he one of NUFC's highest paid players?

Still 2 seasons ago he was their best player - for the fee's being mention he must be worth enquiring about

http://www.tsmplug.com/football/newcastle-united-players-salaries-2014/

65k apparently.

I'd be made up if we got him. I think he can be hit and miss, but then so can Barkley, McGeady and Mirallas, betweent four of them if two or three turn up on match day we'd be fine.

He seems like a player who needs to be told how good he is to stay on top of his game, Roberto is the master at saying how good players are.

I would be really excited to see him here.

I'm with this chap. Ben Arfa needs to be rolled on his back, have his bellly rubbed and told he's a good kitty. If I played under Pardew, I'd probably turn into a violent offender.

I'm with this chap. Ben Arfa needs to be rolled on his back, have his bellly rubbed and told he's a good kitty. If I played under Pardew, I'd probably turn into a violent offender.

You don't roll kitties on their back and tickle their bellies do you?

He's far from lazy I can see where your coming from but prior to his injury and all the political shite with Pardew he worked his socks off many a time he was the main and at times the only driving force in that Newcastle side

He's only excluded due to both Pardew being a clueless stubborn tit and admittedly his own attitude which under most other managers would put me right off but considering it's that wolly it's pretty understandable for the most part

Ability wise on his day he's up there with the best in this league and if he got to the form prior to his leg break which is more than possible the lads more than worth a gamble

A £20m player in consistent form for under £4m and his wages according to the rags are £50k a week makes it a no brainer for me

Imagine this lad Mirallas Barkley McGeady and Co providing Lukaku...

Edited by EFC-Paul

This made me laugh! Unfortunately my sausage fingers pressed the negative instead of the positive on my phone!

So you're the mystery negger!

I have sausage fingers too, so I had to be careful with this post.

Edited by prevenger17

Good player but just cant see it. We like to give big wages out when somebody has proven themselves for us. Loan for me if the geordies pay half his wages

Good player but just cant see it. We like to give big wages out when somebody has proven themselves for us. Loan for me if the geordies pay half his wages

Ideally, but I figure they'd have buyers come in and do the deal sooner which would be preferable to them. Linked with Lyon as well and his agent said he's interested. Could just be trying to stir interest, but it is an outlet for him to go back home.

Would love to see us get him, but I doubt we will.