IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Costa could be staying at Chelsea http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10895839/diego-costa-says-he-would-only-leave-chelsea-for-atletico-madrid

If Costa stays the only potential buyer in the Prem would be United. If lukaku goes there it would be unlikely they'd sell him to Chelsea in the future though so I doubt he would join United.

Looking abroad Juve don't need him. Roma or Napoli could give him champions league football, but are unlikely to meet the price tag or challenge for the league.

Bayern might be interested, but could wait as lewandowski still has a few years in him. Dortmund and RB Liepzig similar to the other also ran Italians.

Spain, wouldn't suit Barca or Atletico. Real, maybe, but he wouldn't want to play second fiddle to Ronaldo.

That leaves PSG and Monaco as the only suiters, just depends whether Lukaku would want to step down into a poorer league.

Costa could be staying at Chelsea http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10895839/diego-costa-says-he-would-only-leave-chelsea-for-atletico-madrid

If Costa stays the only potential buyer in the Prem would be United. If lukaku goes there it would be unlikely they'd sell him to Chelsea in the future though so I doubt he would join United.

Looking abroad Juve don't need him. Roma or Napoli could give him champions league football, but are unlikely to meet the price tag or challenge for the league.

Bayern might be interested, but could wait as lewandowski still has a few years in him. Dortmund and RB Liepzig similar to the other also ran Italians.

Spain, wouldn't suit Barca or Atletico. Real, maybe, but he wouldn't want to play second fiddle to Ronaldo.

That leaves PSG and Monaco as the only suiters, just depends whether Lukaku would want to step down into a poorer league.

I am pretty convinced he will still be here next season, i understand his desire to play for a big CL club but what him and that ghastly agent of his don't seem to realise is, is that none of the major european clubs actually need him. Possibly Man United as despite what is being said there have been some pretty strong reports in the last couple of weeks that Greizman doesn't want to leave Madrid

I've done similar analysis and it's United or PSG, Monaco have an in form falcao and Valerie Germain coming up. No need for him.

He's staying for another year.

If Juve win

the CL they'll have the clout to buy him. I still think it's Chelsea though

You must not follow football outside of the prem. They don't need him. Dybala and higuain are better than him, they also have mandzukic on the wing but he's really a striker. They are stacked at that position. They have zero need for Lukaku.

You must not follow football outside of the prem. They don't need him. Dybala and higuain are better than him, they also have mandzukic on the wing but he's really a striker. They are stacked at that position. They have zero need for Lukaku.

Dybala is touted for Madrid or barca

A yank telling me I don't follow football? Fuckoff mate ???. Stick to basketball

I don't follow basketball. So why juve then? How does he fit into allegri's system?

Mark- it's not all about looking at an 11 and saying he wont fit you know pal. I get why you're saying it but it's not as black and white as that. If they think Lukaku is a better option and affordable/ available they will buy him.

Mark- it's not all about looking at an 11 and saying he wont fit you know pal. I get why you're saying it but it's not as black and white as that. If they think Lukaku is a better option and affordable/ available they will buy him.

He's not pad, anyone who has watched juve can see that, hence my jibe at MC. Dybala is class, worldie in the making, higuain a goal machine they paid 90m for and will not recoup if they tried to sell him. I guarantee they will not buy rom.

Also Rom dad said he doesn't want to play in Italy.

He's not pad, anyone who has watched juve can see that, hence my jibe at MC. Dybala is class, worldie in the making, higuain a goal machine they paid 90m for and will not recoup if they tried to sell him. I guarantee they will not buy rom.

Also Rom dad said he doesn't want to play in Italy.

What jibe is this? I've never known a yank to think they know everything about football. Your the type of bloke that has no personal opinion but just copy everything Shaka Hislop and Steve Nichol say on American TV. You absolute thundercock

What jibe is this? I've never known a yank to think they know everything about football. Your the type of bloke that has no personal opinion but just copy everything Shaka Hislop and Steve Nichol say on American TV. You absolute thundercock

i don't think I know everything about football, I just know Lukaku isn't going to juve. Feel free to vault me amigo

i don't think I know everything about football, I just know Lukaku isn't going to juve. Feel free to vault me amigo

You originally said nobody can afford him, which is why I said Juve will be able to if they win the CL. For me the only viable options are Chelsea, United, PSG, Bayern and Juventus. It'll be one of those 5 for sure.

Can't be off yet, Haf only needs another eighteen posts to hit the 2000 mark :P.

Would that be a TT record for a single thread?

If so, Hafs got more in common with Lukaku than he realises, breaking records and all haha.

Runs for the door!