IGNORED

Landon Donovan

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/index_wk.html

The Sun say he is coming the Mail say he isn't. Considering both papers print bollocks every day Im no closer to knowing whether he is or isnt.

The Mirror also say Moyes has no idea if he will have cash in January

The Mirror doesnt need to talk to Moyes to know he may not have any money, alls they need to know is whose running the club!!

our top priority is a striker a proven goalscorer,i would be happy with just that as long as we dont lose baines and jags.

if either of those two go it will be a big loss,

True. As much as I'd love for Landon to come back to Goodison, with me being American and all, the lack of goalscoring ability by the front-line is atrocious. Striker first.

our top priority is a striker a proven goalscorer,i would be happy with just that as long as we dont lose baines and jags.

if either of those two go it will be a big loss,

I'd gladly sell both if the money was good, in order to bring in much needed squad depth. The problem is even average players are expensive. It would be great to be able to keep everybody, and progress, but without funding, the players get old and stale.

looking ahead its possible for the two to go i would prefer for jags or heitinga to go.or perm any 2 from three,ideally i would like to keep jags or heitinga plus baines this would enable us to get a striker in without disrupting the team to much,i would also like us to pick up jacob butterfield as well.

The term 'fingers crossed' comes into play regarding January.

We know there will be a few quid available, but then so do other clubs. I think the board should have said nothing, but fans are on their backs, and they are trying to appease them by stating such.

i still think jags is a top player,but maybe hes at that age to cash in as arteta was but i would expect to get more than 10 million.

£12 mil was the reported bid last year, which is a fair price. Performance/fitness wise the last year we'd be lucky to get 10. Gary Cahill will be going on the cheap in Jan, Samba will probs be off as well, so Jags will probs be an expensive 3rd choice for any of the 'big' teams looking for a cb.