IGNORED

Moyes: We May Lose Fellaini

Louis

If it's true, and Moyes goes down the route of not wanting an unhappy player in the squad and is prepared

to let him go in January ( for huge money) whats his game plan, play him and hope Fellaini plays out of his skin

so as to attract the best possible move.....maybe accept his (Fellaini's) heart may not be in it and try other formations and

players in various positions.

Did he play the game of his life against Man Utd........hoping for a major bid before the window shut?

It would be wrong of me to hope his transfer (if it's even true).....will be as successful as Pienaars to Spurs.

If we were to sell him, I'd be wanting 40 million at the very LEAST. We all know how good he is on his day, and I think we should be doing everything we can to keep him. Whilst I know a high price tag doesn't definately guarentee he'll stay, it's a start to show other teams trying to offer around the 20 million mark that they are way off.

He said 'one of his last seasons' - I'd expect that, he needs to play champs league as he's that good, if he doesn't get it with us over the next couple of years and he keeps up his high standards then he shouldn't be begrudged this move.

Would hate this scenario but imagine him as a pairing with Yaya Toure - would be the most dominant force in world football!!!

fellaini has been my favorite player the last 5 years and I will be gutted to see him leave. him going is inevitable probably, given the performances he has been putting in and the fact he rightly feels he can play in any team i the world, i am neither suprised nor would begrudge him going (though I would be gutted to see him leave goodison). my only hope is that we sell him abroad, and for ££££££££££££s. 30 million at least. if he does sod off I'd like to see him go to a massive foreign team like some others have suggested and watch him kick the shit out his oppos. Felli, as long as you stay here from no on in; please keep putting int he performances as you have!

It's only going to be a matter of time before another club proves the difference between the Belgians continued participation at Goodison and a departure. I think valuations in the game today are fucking ludicrous, with players selling for £60, or £80 million pounds, no player is worth that, it has merely all got out of hand in recent years, so therefore I feel Fellaini is worth something like £25,000,000, maybe even something a bit less. I just can't abide all these stupid prices for players just recently, completely deviates away from any given players true valuation sometimes. I can't see him going before end of season, although stranger things have happened. If we were to lose him it would most likely be next close season or if not that, then at least sometime in the near future (after that)

I dont think he has really said anything we wouldnt have expected. He is a top class player and he will want to win trophies and play in the CL. If we could offer him that, then I imagine he would stay but if we cant then he deserves his chance.

like i said before, we all know he is going to move on at some point.When he arrived at the club, within the first few weeks his old man was talking him up for a move to Chelsea, but he has a good time on his contract left, he's still young so let's get as much as we can for him.

Not if he was interviewed by Belgian media!? Why would they speak to him in English? afro2.gif

doh.gif I think what I've put, has completely gone over your head. The article finishes by stating it's in no way been misquoted because how clear the quotes are, but the quotes we are shown are in English. Also the article includes a contradiction in the time scales that Fellaini is willing to stay, which highlights to me he has been somewhat misquoted.

doh.gif I think what I've put, has completely gone over your head. The article finishes by stating it's in no way been misquoted because how clear the quotes are, but the quotes we are shown are in English. Also the article includes a contradiction in the time scales that Fellaini is willing to stay, which highlights to me he has been somewhat misquoted.

Apologies... took you on previous form on that statement!

We've basically said the same thing on the quotes then... a 1st!!!

I dont know. I feel like Felliani has more respect for the club than to declare he was looking to leave the club a week after the transfer window closed. Has it even been a year since he signed his new deal?

If he does leave I think it will be for Chelsea or Madrid. Rumors of Arsenals offer were around last week, but I dont think they would offer him enough money. United or Barca or possibilities, but will not offer us enough money.

A DREAM offer would be 20mil+ and Hernandez from United.

Edited by Iamryanstover

I dont know. I feel like Felliani has more respect for the club than to declare he was looking to leave the club a week after the transfer window closed. Has it even been a year since he signed his new deal?

If he does leave I think it will be for Chelsea or Madrid. Rumors of Arsenals offer were around last week, but I dont think they would offer him enough money. United or Barca or possibilities, but will not offer us enough money.

A DREAM offer would be 20mil+ and Hernandez from United.

All we need is Zenit to enter the bidding - then we're talking €40m at least.

It'll interesting to hear what he says next weekend when he's back with the club and attentions turn to EFC v NUFC.

http://www.grandoldt...aini-very-happy

Marouane Fellaini has utilised his Official Facebook account to suppress rumours surrounding his future and has assured Everton fans that he is "very happy in Liverpool"

Read more: http://www.grandoldteam.com/news/transfer-news/2012/sep/09/fellaini-very-happy#ixzz260RucwyC

Fellaini: "Guys,

I was very surpised to read in some newspapers that I will leave Everton very soon and perhaps next January.

Let me remind you that I am very happy in Liverpool and our start of the championship was good. Kevin Mirallas and some other good players joined us to make a better squad in order to realize a good championship in the line of the end of the last one.

So with Everton, I am ready to play all the season and to reach our goals of this season. However, my only concern for the moment is of course our (Red Devils) Tuesday´s game against Croatia.

Whether you´re in Belgium or England, thank you from my heart for your support …

Marouane"

Source: https://www.facebook...ni/100567087766

Check the source they've used, and you find it is GiveMeFootball fan tribute page for Marouane Fellaini

I feel so much better today.

Ok the guy will leave one day and when he does it will be a big move, but just to hear that he was misquoted makes me feel so much better.

I was real dissapointed when it seemed he had said those comments. yes he said them but something was lost in translation that i am sure.

The guy is not just a good footballer but he has a good head on his shoulders too and you can see he has a lot of respect for this team and it's fans.

That statement doesn't deny that he wants to move, it just says he's happy at this moment in time and focused on the season. Pretty much the wise thing to do based on the fact that we have near 4 months of the transfer window being closed and he has fans to play in front of.

Let's be honest, he's seen Witsel go to Zenit for mega bucks and no doubt a huge salary and knows quite well his stock is higher and he could almost treble his wages.

I'm fine with this as long as the transfer is overseen with a Daniel Levy esque apporaoch to milk every possible last bean out the interested parties. £45-£50m... get the likes of PSG, Man City, Zenit, Chelsea, Real all clamouring round.

In the meantime let's get his backfill pipelined - a nice £5m bargain

Ye it doesnt deny it, but over the last few years you have heard this type of thing happen with a score of players, the players just keep tight lipped about it and stay all profesional and all that.

Felli didnt have to talk about it, he could have just done what 90% of the others do and just say "it's all speculation and i am just concentrating on playing for my current team"

But he opted foe the approach that us fans like to hear! or at least i do. and in todays climate i have respect for a player that takes that approach.

If he leaves for the right money i will still be a fan.

But ye maybe we should be thinking of finding a worthy succesor now and slowly groom them into position. But any idea's how we could replace the big man?

Probably not.

not unless we are close (qualify for Europa at least) and look like we have closed the gap and would be competing for top 4 at least the following season.

If he does want to leave we will make a substantial return on what we paid for him, I wouldn't take less than 30million. I'd hate to see him leave as he offers so much but no player is bigger than the club.

That statement doesn't deny that he wants to move, it just says he's happy at this moment in time and focused on the season. Pretty much the wise thing to do based on the fact that we have near 4 months of the transfer window being closed and he has fans to play in front of.

Let's be honest, he's seen Witsel go to Zenit for mega bucks and no doubt a huge salary and knows quite well his stock is higher and he could almost treble his wages.

I'm fine with this as long as the transfer is overseen with a Daniel Levy esque apporaoch to milk every possible last bean out the interested parties. £45-£50m... get the likes of PSG, Man City, Zenit, Chelsea, Real all clamouring round.

In the meantime let's get his backfill pipelined - a nice £5m bargain

You will obviously disagree, but I think BK has tended to do pretty well out of getting decent fees for our want away players so Im sure he will do the same with Felli when the time comes