IGNORED

Yakubu

cant wait to see him in the new shirt TBO!!!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Johnny Johnny, Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Heitnag, AHEM!!

Me either. This will be a huge season for so many people and to have him coming back into the squad will be fantastic. I think that knowing his character he'll be even more hungry after missing out on the World Cup.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we sold him then brought in Loic Remy i'd be very very happy. If we sold him and brought in Crouch i'd be furious.

The Remy move would make sense, he's young so still has a sell on value, he's fast and we lack pace, he is comfertable playing out wide so sould sort out our right wing but ccan alos competently play upfront as well.

As much as i'd love Donovan back he will have little sell on value due to his age and doesn't operate well as a out and out striker and we'd need to replace Yak with someone who could do that.

Given Moyes's recent comments about not needing to sell players its either the worst peace of timing I've seen this transfer season.

Or

Yak has lost interest and we are after a striker to replace him.

Given the Yaks lack of playing time this pre-season I hope for the latter.

Who could the striker be? Kenwyne Jones I hope!!

Edited by London Blue

Sell him, bring in Rasmus Elm, haha, been quiet about him lately. Nah, but Id like to see Crouch at Everton. He played in the swedish 5th division a few years back and apparently can drink more beer than anyone. He drinks beer, scores hookers, and scores on the pitch aswell. Bring him in.

Haha, i cant believe this:

"The Hammers have been tracking the Nigeria international all summer having seen a £6million bid dismissed by the Goodison outfit six weeks ago.

However, the Londoners returned yesterday with a new offer of £5m to sign the 27-year-old."

Are we going to see a £4m bid before the end of the window?

Gets better..

http://www.telegraph...d-Sullivan.html

“They have to be more realistic. If they said £1-2m we might go back. We bid more at the start of the summer because we had more flexibility but, at this moment in time, having spent some of our money on other players we want him for £1-2m.”

£1-2million for a player who cost £11m three years ago.

If you were Yak would you really want to sign for a club that thought that highly of you?Let's be honest could we sign a striker of Yak's pedigree for 2 mil?No!Lets get him back his appetite(for goals) & lets see some hand flapping celebrations in the cockney bastards face next season!

Sullivans lost the plot they apparently want someone younger and quicker but have chased the Yak all summer!! He thinks we want 8 million for him, to right we do a fit Yak will score goals for fun for a year or 2 then get bored and go somewhere else and do it!! Altho would you work for someone that says you aint worth sh1t all??

According to Wikipedia (and my arithmetic!) Carlton Cole is 26 and has scored 38 goals in 185 matches ( presumably starts?!) in his senior career. Yakubu is 27 and has scored 115 goals in 294 matches. Hmmmmm...younger,faster...BETTER?!?!?

What an absolute penis.