IGNORED

Danny Welbeck

Interesting that his international goal scoring record is miles better than in the PL... Don't think it would be a bad move, he'd offer something different to any of the other centre forwards we've got, not sure he's the best finisher but tidy with the ball at his feet and bringing others into play. 

This rumour is so deflating. He'd be on mega bucks and has less goals in him than Niasse. 

He's never hit double figures for goals. And if you combine goals and assists he's only got in to double figures twice so far. Mad how far reputation carries some players this guy is robbing a living in the Prem, he should follow Dwight Gayle to the Championship and enjoy scoring every week. 

2 minutes ago, pete0 said:

This rumour is so deflating. He'd be on mega bucks and has less goals in him than Niasse. 

He's never hit double figures for goals. And if you combine goals and assists he's only got in to double figures twice so far. Mad how far reputation carries some players this guy is robbing a living in the Prem, he should follow Dwight Gayle to the Championship and enjoy scoring every week. 

spot on, the guy is a lower league prem or championship player.  i don't want him anywhere near us.  i would rather DCL and Niasse all day every day over him.

12 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

So just to be clear, you think Niasse is better than Welbeck ?

Yes, because he stays fit and scores goals. The same argument I will use for any striker. 

IF Welbeck could stay fit, for sure he’s the better player. But he can’t, so he isn’t. I actually quite like him as a player, but he's just not around enough. 

Apps - 206, 43 goals over 10 years (in the league, 290 apps 64 goals total) That's really poor.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...