IGNORED

Ross Barkley

18 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

amen, pad and i are due some apologies :rofl:

Apologies guys. You were right all along, the lads a twat. 

Lets hope he passes his medical and we see him on the bench back at Goodison soon.

Then we can send this along with the Lukaku thread to the dustbin.

Who needs him when we have a Topaz called Tosun! Doesn’t have the same ring to it I know haha!

14 hours ago, hafnia said:

Ok... so it looks like big Sam isn'ttt the man who has the influence to make Barkley sign for us.  Unsurprising given he snubbed him for England but as Bailey said we will find out the truth one day.

Personally I believe koeman put the wheels in motion and they ain't been halted. Stories of threats against him etc etc.

It could just be he wants a change but if he's screwing the club over then he can fuck off. We don'know yet. 

So when are you going to finally admit he’s screwed the club over? How much evidence do you need to prove he’s rann his contract down for more money elsewhere?

Some people pissing and moaning that we didn't do enough to keep him. If I remember right, he was shite and fucked the midfield up time and time again with his half arsed dilly dallying on the ball. We probably gave him a contract that was worth what we were getting out of him at the time. Just wish that lad would have thrown another one at him in the bar that time now.

44 minutes ago, Paddock said:

So when are you going to finally admit he’s screwed the club over? How much evidence do you need to prove he’s rann his contract down for more money elsewhere?

It's looking that you guessed right at this moment in time.

Disappointing isn'tt it? 

Sad state of affairs.  Looks like the boo boys will be on overdrive for tom davies now.  Osman gone, Barkleys gone... step up tom.... "shite you lad!!!!"

31 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Cannot believe he might end up at Chelsea after saying no in the summer...and we lose £15-£20 million.

That's harsh Ross, really harsh.

I've no issues with players wanting to move, look to further their career etc, but do it in the right way. This, if true, is the opposite to the right way.

Good luck getting a kick ahead of Hazard, Willian, Fabregas, Kante, Pedro, Bakayoko. Good but I'm not sure he's that good.

And while I try to respect each persons opinion, if you still try to deflect this away from Barkley himself, I'd question who you actually support.

Agreed.

I was simply waiting for things to play out, rather than getting angry at some tweets and paper clips. 

7 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Disappointing isn'ttt it? 

Sad state of affairs.  Looks like the boo boys will be on overdrive for tom davies now.  Osman gone, Barkleys gone... step up tom.... "shite you lad!!!!"

Why do you have to spin it into something totally irrelevant because you're assumptions on Koeman we're well off 

The flack Barkley has had in the past is and always will be common place for every footballer he's not a special case as people make out, the lads a soft cunt who needs mody codling 

I don't begrudge any player bettering themselves we all would likely jump ship for a massive pay rise what I do begrudge is someone picking up a massive wedge whilst injured having his recovery paid for then fucking off costing us £15/20m 

He's simply fucked us for a bigger signing on fee there is no other reasonable explanation, it wasn't Koeman it isn'tt Sam's inability to change his mind this is Ross Barkley plain and simple 

I think I must be getting mellow in my own age.  I don't think we'll miss him as a player and 15million, if it's true, is better than losing him for sod all, but that's looking at it with the most rose tinted specs that I have.  Annoying and disappointing that he didn't move in Aug for 35million, also that things seem to have broken down to this point.  Ugly.

Who wouldn't jump at a big money move to Chelsea, but honestly I think that it will backfire.  I can't see him getting into the team there and he'll be a handsomely paid benchwarmer.  He must know this, so why Chelsea are interested in him is beyond me.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Agreed.

I was simply waiting for things to play out, rather than getting angry at some tweets and paper clips. 

Same here Matt. I’m disappointed I was wrong about him as it’s hurt our club. But a lot of people were right about him... he’s took the piss and I’m sure his performances are going to get scrutinised over at Chelsea. 

Couldnt happen to a better person.

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Same here Matt. I’m disappointed I was wrong about him as it’s hurt our club. But a lot of people were right about him... he’s took the piss and I’m sure his performances are going to get scrutinised over at Chelsea. 

Couldnt happen to a better person.

We weren't wrong, we waited for it to play out and didn't guess ;)

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Disappointing isn'ttt it? 

It wasn’t a guess Haf (well without actually being involved I suppose it is) but more a case of looking at the facts and things that happened-  listening to the things being said by people close to it all and forming an opinion on it.

I take no pleasure in any of it- I’m not saying I told you so to anyone, I wish Inwas wrong and he stayed. It is disappointing, I want what’s best for Everton not to be right on an internet forum - and selling Barkley for 15 million is certainly not best for Everton.

9 minutes ago, MC11 said:

You can't defend him for this, he has well and truely shafted the hierarchy here. Maybe that's what he feels they did to him? To sit at the club and take money for months injured and then to fuck off when he's fit is a disgrace. Never an Evertonian. The only thing you can say about him is he never sad bad things about the club.

Yet! Be interesting to see if he does say anything once he has signed for the rent boys, also if he mentions his time under Koeman.

34 minutes ago, Matt said:

Think MJB was saying you were both owed apologies, was just joining in the fun ;) 

i was being silly matt, i don't expect apologies and didn't really want them, just having a jab at the barkley never did anything wrong crowd.

very upset by this new 15m revelation.  he was my favorite player along with lukaku under martinez.  sad sad day.

10 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i was being silly matt, i don't expect apologies and didn't really want them, just having a jab at the barkley never did anything wrong crowd.

very upset by this new 15m revelation.  he was my favorite player along with lukaku under martinez.  sad sad day.

43 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Nobodys owes me any apology for anything on here- please don’t drag me into stuff like that.

I know mate, hence me saying joining in the fun :)

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

So, how long until they loan him out then?

Can see this being more of an investment deal tbh. Sign him on the cheap, do absolutely fuck all with him, and then sell him for more than they paid for him.

Exactly what they do with the kids they buy.

It has Newcastle / Stoke written all over it

13 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

So, how long until they loan him out then?

Can see this being more of an investment deal tbh. Sign him on the cheap, do absolutely fuck all with him, and then sell him for more than they paid for him.

Exactly what they do with the kids they buy.

great point, i was wondering why they were interested, but this makes perfect sense.  he would do great in spain or france or the netherlands, more time on the ball, less physical, and he doesn't have to track back lol.  

he has shafted us, could have left in the summer said no we continued to pay him his wage and treat him, he is now fit and is off for 20 million less than we got offered in the summer - people where annoyed when Rooney left and we where in a worse state as a club then on and off the field and we got decent money for him - he must know what reaction he will get.

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

Just curious, but isn'ttt this "continued to pay him" a load of nonsense? Pretty sure we have insurance that covers the salaries and treatment costs, right?

to be covered we would have to pay something though? so its still costing us something along the way.

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

Just curious, but isn'ttt this "continued to pay him" a load of nonsense? Pretty sure we have insurance that covers the salaries and treatment costs, right?

It’s the loss in the transfer fee that is the real killer, not his wages for 5 months. 

8 minutes ago, aaron said:

to be covered we would have to pay something though? so its still costing us something along the way.

It'll be a general cost. Bit like how my medical insurance is covered by the company - They don't cover me directly but I'm still covered

5 minutes ago, barryj said:

It’s the loss in the transfer fee that is the real killer, not his wages for 5 months. 

Oh, I get that. I'm just trying to see if the wages and treatment issue is actually a fiscal one, or just him taking further advantage of us

1 minute ago, Matt said:

It'll be a general cost. Bit like how my medical insurance is covered by the company - They don't cover me directly but I'm still covered

Oh, I get that. I'm just trying to see if the wages and treatment issue is actually a fiscal one, or just him taking further advantage of us

what about blaming him for making our electric bill higher the last 5 months? Can we blame him for that? :lol: he cost us an extra £200 after using our cardio equipment the bloody thunderbastard!