IGNORED

Ross Barkley

9 hours ago, tonkaroost said:

Yep -- doesn't sound good but definitely not surprised. I'd rather sell him now than lose him on a free though.

If they're going to stupidly low ball us (for even this length of contract) and he's going to try and force the clubs hand, I'd banish him to the 18's/train alone and not play him again.  Let him wallow and miss out on world cup.

If he wants to go now, sign an extension with a fair (for both) purchase price and get a deal done.

Then again...I'm a prick.

2 hours ago, DownUnderToff said:

If they're going to stupidly low ball us (for even this length of contract) and he's going to try and force the clubs hand, I'd banish him to the 18's/train alone and not play him again.  Let him wallow and miss out on world cup.

If he wants to go now, sign an extension with a fair (for both) purchase price and get a deal done.

Then again...I'm a prick.

Know mate he's the prick. Said in my best Aussie accent:)

10 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I don’t even think of him as an Everton player anymore

I think I’m resigned to losing him now and think the same.

If a miracle happens and he stays then it will feel like a new signing. 

Will be one of the most disappointing exits I can remember. 

4 hours ago, MikeO said:

Hilarious that.

Do "the mob" allow him back for physio at FF and Alder Hey visits? What a twat.

Did this guy hear it from a taxi driver?

Honestly some people are far too quick to believe bullshit stories just to attach any meaning to a question burning in their mind

27 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

If he isn’t going to stay he needs to be sold so we can get something for him.  Or sign a contract.  But leaving on a free shouldn’t be an option.

I agree, but I don’t think we have any say in it.

I think we should be looking at replacing him whether he is staying or leaving. We can’t wait for him to make up his mind.

I've said it before and I'll say it again he has done a deal where he walks at the end of the season on a free and gets himself a huge signing on fee, he didn't go to Chelsea and change his mind for nothing some club has waved their check book in his face, if he had any think about him he would do what Arteta did sign a contract so the club could get a fee, that would be the honourable thing to do away of thanking the club and fans for all there support.

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

I agree, but I don’t think we have any say in it.

I think we should be looking at replacing him whether he is staying or leaving. We can’t wait for him to make up his mind.

We've not had him play for months so theres no need to replace him, any one of Rooney, Sigurdsson, Klaasen, Davies, or Vlasic, can play midfield. 

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

We've not had him play for months so theres no need to replace him, any one of Rooney, Sigurdsson, Klaasen, Davies, or Vlasic, can play midfield. 

They can, just not very well. Our results have been dire without him Bill, we haven’t replaced him.

We finished 7th because other than the top six everybody else was shit.

Should be the same this season, we should be able to overtake Leicester and Burnley so possibly 7th again because as well as us everybody else is shite, but as a club we are a bit bigger and a bit better than the other shite.

8 hours ago, MC11 said:

He's been replaced 3 x over. 

Who by? Serious question by the way.

Siggy looks a different style of player.

Klaassen is nowhere near.

Not sure we have that player that can get the ball and either hold it, or run forward with it and create.