IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Just now, hafnia said:

Bit of a cryptic one.....

He's been inactive on Twitter since September but just only two days ago retweeted a post from Connor McGregor.....  "trust that your hard work.and sacrifice will pay off, and it will pay off"

What does that mean?

Could be because he’s coming back from injury, so is having to work hard and sacrifice off the field. 

Or he’s off knows he’ll have to work hard at his new club and the sacrifice will be pissing off Evertonians to make it happen. 

Or he could’ve just liked it. 

3 hours ago, hafnia said:

Bit of a cryptic one.....

He's been inactive on Twitter since September but just only two days ago retweeted a 2015 post from Connor McGregor.....  "trust that your hard work.and sacrifice will pay off, and it will pay off"

What does that mean?

Is he moonlighting as a petrol pump attendant? Who knows.

36 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Read an article from paul joyce..... the times.  

He categorically stated that Barkley wasn't signing a contract because of koeman.... he also called out the Chelsea move weeks before it happened (and failed)

I live in hope as ideally I'd like us to keep Ross but I just can't see him changing his mind. 

12 hours ago, Sparks FC said:

Ross will have to pull some stops out to crack that Spurs starting XI.  Hard to believe Ali is 3 years younger than Ross.

Ross missed 2 years at a crucial time... I think Ali is way overrated.

as per romeys post... ross has the ability to exceed ali - ali just has a ridiculous amount of arrogance, self belief and spikiness which has helped him.   Ross is fragile in comparison.

37 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Ross missed 2 years at a crucial time... I think Ali is way overrated.

as per romeys post... ross has the ability to exceed ali - ali just has a ridiculous amount of arrogance, self belief and spikiness which has helped him.   Ross is fragile in comparison.

Genuinely interested to why you think he's over rated. I used to think the same but he's changed my mind, very good player, showed last night how good he is too.

Put it this way, I'm very glad Liverpool didn't sign Ali when they had the chance.

1 hour ago, aaron said:

Genuinely interested to why you think he's over rated. I used to think the same but he's changed my mind, very good player, showed last night how good he is too.

Put it this way, I'm very glad Liverpool didn't sign Ali when they had the chance.

Let's get it clear.... he's very good   i just think there is way too much hyperbole about him.

He was very good last night but he is very much hyped. 

Not as good as the very top number 10's like Silva, de bruyne... but hype suggests he is. 

For England he's been poor. 

32 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Let's get it clear.... he's very good   i just think there is way too much hyperbole about him.

Not as good as the very top number 10's like Silva, de bruyne... but hype suggests he is. 

Yeah cant argue with that, although I'd say Ali is a different sort of player to De Bruyne and Silva, they are more the creative where he is more of a number 10. However yeah I quite agree.

English media darling, I mean I rate the lad, highly, but you are right about him being very hyped. Jack Wilshire was the same (still is in some cases, although he actually is shite).

59 minutes ago, hafnia said:

But much better than Barkley.

3 hours ago, Paddock said:

But much better than Barkley.

On the basis of end product and what he gives to the team it's difficult to argue...

With the right mindset Barkley would piss all over him. Pity really. But as he is Barkley gives us more than any other midfielder creatively. 

1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

He’s back just in time to leave. I don’t think he’ll make any difference playing for a different club. 

Unless he’s going as some sort of secret agent to sabotage from within. There’s an idea!

If he goes your right. If he plays for us.. which I’m sure he will... at least a game or two, I’m sure we will see a different Everton.

Just now, Shukes said:

If he goes your right. If he plays for us.. which I’m sure he will... at least a game or two, I’m sure we will see a different Everton.

The thing is though, he’s coming back from quite a lengthy lay-off so he’ll be eased back in slowly, getting a few minutes here and there (if we’re sensible). So by the time he’s up to speed hpitll be time to leave. In essence, we’ll be getting him fit for his new club. 

3 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

The thing is though, he’s coming back from quite a lengthy lay-off so he’ll be eased back in slowly, getting a few minutes here and there (if we’re sensible). So by the time he’s up to speed hpitll be time to leave. In essence, we’ll be getting him fit for his new club. 

Can’t argue with that... fucker!