IGNORED

Ross Barkley

2 hours ago, hafnia said:

The last thing we knew is that unsworth wants to sit down and have a chat with him... has anything been announced or is it just the passing of a few weeks and making the assumption he still wants to leave?

He’s leaving- he wants to leave and that’s fine- he’s entitled to do what he feels is right for him but once he does this “it was  because of Koeman” nonesense can stop.

Koeman was rightly critisised for a lot of things but this situation isn’t one of them.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

He doesn't really suggest it though does he? It's a throwaway remark because, like he says, those things go on. It's more a case of him saying we'll still be doing all we can to keep him because he wants him to here.

I don’t know so much- I think it was him telling us it’s done- he’s not going to not know is he Mark- he’s saying he doesn’t know what’s going on but I’d be amazed if he doesn’t.

Just now, Paddock said:

I don’t know so much- I think it was him telling us it’s done- he’s not going to not know is he Mark- he’s saying he doesn’t know what’s going on but I’d be amazed if he doesn’t.

I'm not even saying a deal hasn't been done, but that's not what he's saying at all for me.

4 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

Ross strikes me as quite the homebody. Not sure living in London and riding the bench at Chelsea are gonna do him well, so maybe his agent isn't doing what's best for Ross. 

😬it's Ross who isn't doing what's best for Ross

9 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

Ross strikes me as quite the homebody. Not sure living in London and riding the bench at Chelsea are gonna do him well, so maybe his agent isn't doing what's best for Ross.

Think he wants away from Liverpool though. I can't see him signing I think his decision is made. But we live in hope.

I heard on Saturday before the game that the rumour is he has been fit for 2 weeks and he just doesn't want to play for us again. However the attached rumour to that is Coleman is done, he wont come back as his leg isn't the same. Both likely to be a load of shite but wouldn't completely rule out the Barkley one.

I don’t believe he was offered a contract towards the end of Martinez’s time, he had one at the beginning in 2014. 

I don’t suppose we will ever know for sure but Martinez went on record to say he was going to offer him a new contract so I don’t believe for one minute that the offer never came

On 05/12/2017 at 09:57, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I don’t suppose we will ever know for sure but Martinez went on record to say he was going to offer him a new contract so I don’t believe for one minute that the offer never came

Not think if the offer came we would have heard about it?