IGNORED

Ross Barkley

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

I can’t believe people are surprised at this- it was blatantly onvious he had been tapped up to hold on until January for a bigger signing on fee- wouldn’t even surprise me if he went in the summer for nothing and still didn’t play all season.

Don’t think anyone is surprised at all. But that doesn’t stop fans hoping something changes and he stays. Recognising the hole in the team without him and the fact that we haven’t replaced him is a problem for us.

If we can find a replacement and he leaves then that’s fine, same as any player. But as it stands... we haven’t.

Spot on Paul.

5 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

The only thing that Koeman can be held accountable for from what we know is telling the soft cunt some home truths about stepping it up 

He saw his arse priced himself out of a new deal and wants out its as simple as that, I'm sure some said he'd sign a new deal once Koeman left....... 

How many footy fans would play for the club they loved for the price of a bed and breakfast?  If I was good enough and young enough, I know I would turn out for the blues with both legs in plaster.  Here is Barkley with skill and he has fans singing songs about him and he tries to hold the club he claims to support, to ransom.  I do not care who the manager is, either he wants to play for us or he doesn't.  Yes Franny Jeffers and Wayne Rooney to name two, both left for money reasons but neither of them forced a move, they simply accepted what was offered and I can not blame anyone for that.

Now, I do not give a flying fuck whether Barkley signs or not.  Leave or stay it is his choice now, and always has been.

Call me cynical but I believe this is shaping up for him to move on a free for reasons, A) he went to Chelsea and didn't sign and at the outset he would have known what he was getting before he went, B) then his agent gets a call from Spurs or even Chelsea say don't sign your injured and won't be playing for 6-8 months so stay where you are recuperate get fit for next season, then we get you on a free or pay a hell of a lot less than the 35Mil and give you a 10-15 Mil signing on fee and 120K a week.   So if he walks for free at the end of the season then I will feel vindicated in thinking he's a fucking low life cunt and if he doesn't I apologise he's just a soft dick head.

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Call me cynical but I believe this is shaping up for him to move on a free for reasons, A) he went to Chelsea and didn't sign and at the outset he would have known what he was getting before he went, B) then his agent gets a call from Spurs or even Chelsea say don't sign your injured and won't be playing for 6-8 months so stay where you are recuperate get fit for next season, then we get you on a free or pay a hell of a lot less than the 35Mil and give you a 10-15 Mil signing on fee and 120K a week.   So if he walks for free at the end of the season then I will feel vindicated in thinking he's a fucking low life cunt and if he doesn't I apologise he's just a soft dick head.

Guess he is off the Christmas card list!

6 hours ago, Palfy said:

Spurs can’t pay more than us, they stop at 100k a week, we don’t.  Only Chelsea which is why that move not working was weird.

4 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Spurs can’t pay more than us, they stop at 100k a week, we don’t.  Only Chelsea which is why that move not working was weird.

I’m guessing it’s more of an agent thing.

If he was all about money he would have gone to Chelsea. If it’s more about the agent getting a bigger cut, then waiting for Spurs and a cheaper price makes sense.

7 hours ago, Palfy said:

Did he tweet saying he didn't travel to London or something along those lines?

6 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

Did he tweet saying he didn't travel to London or something along those lines?

Not sure Aidan Moshiri would say different just think it's more to do with money for himself and two fingers up to Everton and supporters and that's from a born and raised Evertonian, he should show some class and take a leaf out of Arteta's book.