IGNORED

Ross Barkley

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Rubes I think you would be surprised at how many have your opinion of Koeman,  your most definitely not a lone.

Imagine you're a true blue living your dream playing for Everton. Will you leave on your own because of a manager, who's here today and tomorrow he's gone?

7 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Rubes I think you would be surprised at how many have your opinion of Koeman,  your most definitely not a lone.

thanks mate  for a while I have felt I was pissing into the wind on the subject. ;)

3 minutes ago, Haiku said:

Imagine you're a true blue living your dream playing for Everton. Will you leave on your own because of a manager, who's here today and tomorrow he's gone?

if he made my life a living hell, yes I would, after all if Rooney can one day come back, perhaps I/he could too. and if not  well it will not stop Ross from supporting the team, he is only changing his employer, not his soul.

7 hours ago, rubecula said:

thanks mate  for a while I have felt I was pissing into the wind on the subject. ;)

if he made my life a living hell, yes I would, after all if Rooney can one day come back, perhaps I/he could too. and if not  well it will not stop Ross from supporting the team, he is only changing his employer, not his soul.

Made his life a living hell?? What by telling him a few home truths?

Jesus fucking christ.

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

Made his life a living hell?? What by telling him a few home truths?

Jesus fucking christ.

Yes my son?    I am sure I said IF in there somewhere

OH Yes I did  Paddock the Redshite is trying to start another cyber fight I see, only this time it is with me.

"if he made my life a living hell, yes I would, after all if Rooney can one day come back, perhaps I/he could too. and if not  well it will not stop Ross from supporting the team, he is only changing his employer, not his soul."

Come on Redshite lets see what you've got.

"Jesus fucking christ."

24 minutes ago, rubecula said:

Yes my son?    I am sure I said IF in there somewhere

OH Yes I did  Paddock the Redshite is trying to start another cyber fight I see, only this time it is with me.

"if he made my life a living hell, yes I would, after all if Rooney can one day come back, perhaps I/he could too. and if not  well it will not stop Ross from supporting the team, he is only changing his employer, not his soul."

Come on Redshite lets see what you've got.

"Jesus fucking christ."

Having a bad day already?

12 hours ago, Haiku said:

Maybe it's because of the fans and not the manager? After all, Evertonians are cunts. No one hates Evertonians more than Evertonians. 

“Of course it was a strange last day of the transfer window but I don’t think it was only that for Everton but for most of the Premier League clubs," Koeman said.

“Ross also came to see me last Tuesday and he explained to me why he turned down the chance to go to Chelsea. That is private.

“He was open to making a move to another club and I heard from the board that there was an agreement between Chelsea and Everton.

“But finally the decision was by the player. And that was what happened at that time.”

6 minutes ago, Chach said:

“Of course it was a strange last day of the transfer window but I don’t think it was only that for Everton but for most of the Premier League clubs," Koeman said.

“Ross also came to see me last Tuesday and he explained to me why he turned down the chance to go to Chelsea. That is private.

“He was open to making a move to another club and I heard from the board that there was an agreement between Chelsea and Everton.

“But finally the decision was by the player. And that was what happened at that time.”

Interesting bit there. There will always be some mystery surrounding this situation (until the book comes out).

2 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Seems weird that if Barkley dislikes Koeman so much why would he go and explain why he turned down Chelsea to him- he doesn't have to explain anything other than he's not signing for them.

aha young grasshopper shows intelligence :D

seriously mate I agree, it does seem odd at the very least.  one reason I think for Ross to have changed his mind on staying.  Perhaps.

3 hours ago, Chach said:

No. This can't be right.

See, Koeman, he hates Barkley. Wants him out the club. If Barkley went to see him, there's no way Koeman would keep it private from the press. He'd tell them all. Cos that's Koeman innit.

On 04/09/2017 at 19:21, Aidan Lewis said:

Maybe he just doesn't like Koeman. I don't think Mirallas does either. 

RK needs to be careful. There is a fine line between being an assertive leader and being an arsehole.

2 hours ago, Aidan Lewis said:

Don't play him. Let him rot in the u23s. Doesn't deserve to wear the shirt.

Feels like a slight contradiction there Aidan!!!

5 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Feels like a slight contradiction there Aidan!!!

It is admittedly. I try to give him the benefit of the doubt but its hard to keep patience with him sometimes!

I liked the lad but I'm really starting to dislike him. Doesn't seem to care about Everton at all. I feel i was right about him all along, he can't stand criticism and lacks mental strength. Doubt he will ever be anywhere near where he could have been with a different brain!

20 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Haha. You bloody hypocrite!!!

Haha I know I am one of the worst. 

But with this press conference I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. With the Barkley comments and add to that what he said about Niasse, it's rubbed out a bit of the grey cloud.

at the end of the day, I honestly want what's best for the club. If I am wrong and it's in Evertons interests then I'm happy.