IGNORED

Ross Barkley

2 hours ago, nyblue23 said:

But transfers don't work in a vacuum apart from those things and we should have had £35m five months ago. If Sanchez had a year left on his contract, he'd still go for upwards of £60m. Arsenal aren't biting on that alleged £20m offer from City, and he's much more likely to go for more.

I hear what your saying but both can go for nothing in 6months, so you have to weigh up the odds, get nothing or take £15m. If your a business man you would go bankrupt if you make the wrong decisions.

On 1/11/2018 at 13:56, Bill said:

I hear what your saying but both can go for nothing in 6months, so you have to weigh up the odds, get nothing or take £15m. If your a business man you would go bankrupt if you make the wrong decisions.

True. It's just tricky to compare the situations because they're so different. The £15m is less important than the fact that he deliberately fucked us out of an extra £20m.

Throwback to last summer, let we forget:

"We have the experience of what we need to pay for players who came here and had one year of contract," Koeman told reporters.

"If there is a club thinking we can wait until the last day and we put some money on the table and we get Ross Barkley, sorry, you do not get Ross Barkley."

Wonald Poeman

Proper blue though.

The only reason he's not here is Koeman. Wait, no, it's because the fans didn't put enough banners up for him. No, that wasn't it either - he needed to get away from Liverpool. No, gangsters made him leave. He couldn't keep his hands to himself.

All of the above? I'd go with none of the above and what Finn said - he's a cunt.

He's had a fair bit to say today a small part was on Koeman 

"Ronald Koeman pushed me very hard last season and I liked that. People can have opinions on the outside about Koeman and how things worked out with me but he did push and I enjoyed that” 

The lad was never pushed out it's all purely his own decision he basically said he's thankful but needed to get away and constantly wants to improve and the move was the best way to do it.... It'll be hard doing that from the bench but I'm sure the wedge will ease the burden

He's had a fair bit to say today a small part was on Koeman 
"Ronald Koeman pushed me very hard last season and I liked that. People can have opinions on the outside about Koeman and how things worked out with me but he did push and I enjoyed that” 
The lad was never pushed out it's all purely his own decision he basically said he's thankful but needed to get away and constantly wants to improve and the move was the best way to do it.... It'll be hard doing that from the bench but I'm sure the wedge will ease the burden

Yeah I think that finally puts to bed the Koeman drove him out theory

But more of what he said here
9377b340ba41ffe17f751e8562ab410b.jpg

12 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Yeah I think that finally puts to bed the Koeman drove him out theory

But more of what he said here
9377b340ba41ffe17f751e8562ab410b.jpg

And there we have it motherfuckers....

I may have got it wrong when I put a yellow polishing cloth in the wash with my white Everton polo shirt....

I may have got it wrong when I pulled out of a junction in a wee 106 into the path of a big fat fuck off truck type thing...

I may have got it wrong every time I go on a long journey and miss a junction and/or turning at some point...

I may have got it wrong when I thought mixing a tin of tuna into a glass of milk would taste nice...

But this, this right here, I DID NOT get wrong. Oh no. Not this one. Uh uh.

Thank you. Bye.

10 hours ago, Newty82 said:

And there we have it motherfuckers....

I may have got it wrong when I put a yellow polishing cloth in the wash with my white Everton polo shirt....

I may have got it wrong when I pulled out of a junction in a wee 106 into the path of a big fat fuck off truck type thing...

I may have got it wrong every time I go on a long journey and miss a junction and/or turning at some point...

I may have got it wrong when I thought mixing a tin of tuna into a glass of milk would taste nice...

But this, this right here, I DID NOT get wrong. Oh no. Not this one. Uh uh.

Thank you. Bye.

I think you might need to go and speak to your doctor Newts 😁

1 hour ago, rubecula said:

say what you think of him  I still think the same ..... he is a cunt

Not the sharpest pencil in the box, in fact probably one of those pencils where however many times you try to sharpen it the lead breaks and eventually you're left trying to sharpen an inch long job. "Advised" by an agent who had only his own pocket at heart.

It's a shame, I'd not call him a cunt; more of a gullible man-child.

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

Not the sharpest pencil in the box, in fact probably one of those pencils where however many times you try to sharpen it the lead breaks and eventually you're left trying to sharpen an inch long job. "Advised" by an agent who had only his own pocket at heart.

same, don't think he's malicious, just not very bright.  glad i didn't get that kit with barkley on the back now 

13 hours ago, MikeO said:

Possibly but surely nobody is that thick or gullible?