IGNORED

Ross Barkley

3 minutes ago, hafnia said:

I'd like to have seen him under Silva

I was thinking this the other day. As much as I’m not arsed about him being gone, I do think there’s a good chance he’d have flourished with Silva as his manager. Not even just because of the style of football, but more so because of the type of manager Silva seems to be. He makes players want to sweat blood for him and motivates them to go above and beyond. 

8 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I was thinking this the other day. As much as I’m not arsed about him being gone, I do think there’s a good chance he’d have flourished with Silva as his manager. Not even just because of the style of football, but more so because of the type of manager Silva seems to be. He makes players want to sweat blood for him and motivates them to go above and beyond. 

A mixture of things seen Barkley leave.... fans on his back, a manager with zero emotional intelligence, agent/greed ....and an over active pecker maybe.

20 hours ago, Steve_E said:

He's only keeping Loftus Cheek out really. Fabregas is injured and Kovacic has only just arrived, I'm sure he'll slot in soon. 

Bakayoko has gone too as a result. 

Im really not convinced Kovacic will suit this league based on what I have seen of him and Fabregas isnt getting any younger at 31. 

I expect Chelsea will largely rely on Kante and Jorgino but that 3rd spot will be up for grabs for sure. I do doubt he will play every week but then I also doubt the others will cement that spot either. 

8 hours ago, Bailey said:

Bakayoko has gone too as a result. 

Im really not convinced Kovacic will suit this league based on what I have seen of him and Fabregas isnt getting any younger at 31. 

I expect Chelsea will largely rely on Kante and Jorgino but that 3rd spot will be up for grabs for sure. I do doubt he will play every week but then I also doubt the others will cement that spot either. 

I think Kovacic immediately looked a level above pretty much all of the other players on the pitch when he came on yesterday. I'm pretty confident he'll cement that third spot pretty soon. 

18 hours ago, Steve_E said:

I think Kovacic immediately looked a level above pretty much all of the other players on the pitch when he came on yesterday. I'm pretty confident he'll cement that third spot pretty soon. 

To be fair, I didnt realise he even played this weekend!

Wait until he plays Burnley and Cardiff on wet and cold winter nights and then we will see how good he is :)

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, Bill said:

A bit of arse lickin the boss in an attempt to get more game time.

But also quite accurate I fear. Martinez could've gotten so much more out of him but "let him play his own game". Natural talent, which the lad has in buckets, is useless unless its directed.

He’s a cheeky fucker, not coached much? What about when he was told he’d probably never play again and the club stood by him and nirtured him with the best possible treatment money could buy and believed in him. Dreadful comment to come out with- the lads treated Everton like shit- I fucking despise him.

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 15:59, Finn balor said:

Souness who I rate as a pundit, said at half time he never rated him at Everton cos he never had a brain but seems to think boss he is at Chelsea he is a different player🙄 makes u laugh the bias towards the top four 

Souness is a prick, he's either in love with Pogba or is racist the amount of times he has needlessly picked on him.

As for Barkley, he is a rat, was hoping he would be at Wet Ham by now but looks like he is going to be an important player for Sarri, keeping Loftus-Cheek out the team.