IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Fact remains, you're going off what other people are telling you. Here's another 2 people telling you that actually it's not happening how you're claiming - I need to get a proper sound bar if you're hearing it on your TV.

It's very much what you want to believe/ fits your narrative.

Likewise.... I take it you have microphones all round the stadium do you? You must have in order to dismiss the notion that Barkley gets unneccesary shit. Funny how you seem to think you are exempt because you don't hear anything where you sit.

Did you hear the shout "Barkley youre shit" from an Everton fan which was heard by millions on tv? Surely you did going the game and all that.

It's commonly discussed that Barkley gets shit off fans. Leon osman was interviewed explaining that he and a couple of players had to help him through it.

Edited by Hafnia

Haf- forget the contracts and players, you have double standards when it comes to what you hear and believe. You like a player then anything negative is conjecture and can't be proved. You dislike one and anything you hear or read is absolute gospel.

You do it all the time and have done throughout the Lukaku thread and now are doing it in this one.

Lukaku was offered a pay rise because he publicly stated he wanted to move- maybe Barkley never said anything so the club thought everything was fine and planned on offering him one when we did not thinking for one minute he'd refuse it.

Maybe Barkley told them he didn't want to discuss a new contract until then, Martinez not Koeman allided to this but you're claiming Koeman is the instigator.

Fact is you don't know anything of the situation yet choose to believe the negatives with the Lukaku situation whilst refutinng all facts but do the complete opposite for Barkley.

It's astounding you cannot see this.

Struggling to find where I'm trying to excuse Barkley in all this.... till I find out what is going on from his version then all we have to go off is koeman.

If it turns out Barkley is trying to screw us for money I'll be pissed off with him.

If it turns out Barkley is going to refuse a transfer so he can leave for nothing and get a bumper pay day I'll be pissed off.

The only factd we have is that as at march 2017 his contract hadn't been discussed or offered...

Koeman said Barkley advised him in April that he wouldn't be signing.

Prior to this we had tjlhe ongoing interviews where koenan should have done more to deflect criticism away from Barkley... something koeman confirmed Barkley spoke to him about.

At this moment in time Barkley has not made one soundbite that has made our club look like we ain't big enough, good enough or ambitious enough for him.

I respect that.

Likewise.... I take it you have microphones all round the stadium do you? You must have in order to dismiss the notion that Barkley gets unneccesary shit.

It's commonly discussed that Barkley gets shit off fans. Leon osman was interviewed explaining that he and a xouplevof players had to help him through it.

I've sat in the Paddock for years and he gets none, we always sit in different parts of the ground for cup games - he gets none, I've never heard him get and stick anywhere on an away game although admittedly I only do 4-5 a year.

I tell you were I do hear him get stick- on the concourse at half time or after the game but he gets no more stick than any other player does. Do you think he really hears the stick he's getting from the Top Balcony, through a cacophony of noise he hears Joe Blogs calling him shite from the Top Balcony?

Only time players really hear anything is when they are booed or it's right from the front row and the players by the touch line.

Edited by Paddock

Likewise.... I take it you have microphones all round the stadium do you? You must have in order to dismiss the notion that Barkley gets unneccesary shit. Funny how you seem to think you are exempt because you don't hear anything where you sit.

Did you hear the shout "Barkley youre shit" from an Everton fan which was heard by millions on tv? Surely you did going the game and all that.

It's commonly discussed that Barkley gets shit off fans. Leon osman was interviewed explaining that he and a couple of players had to help him through it.

Please show me where I've said he doesn't get any abuse... I'm saying that from the Lower Gwladys, I don't hear a disproportionate amount of abuse aimed at him in comparison to others - moreso Lukaku, Bolassie, Jagielka, Williams and Mori... Martina was the main target on Thursday. Don't get all defensive because you don't go anymore - that's your choice and makes you no less of a fan.

Please show me where I've said he doesn't get any abuse... I'm saying that from the Lower Gwladys, I don't hear a disproportionate amount of abuse aimed at him in comparison to others - moreso Lukaku, Bolassie, Jagielka, Williams and Mori... Martina was the main target on Thursday. Don't get all defensive because you don't go anymore - that's your choice and makes you no less of a fan.

I'm not defensive because I don't go, I'm responding to the insinuation that watching on tv or getting trusted feedback from my brother and best friend invalidates my point.

I never have nor will give a player abuse at a game- on here or on the way home I'll have a moan, even at half time but when they are playing it's always encouragement and nothing else and I'll be honest, other than the odd dickhead so does most.

Opposition players get relentlessley slaughtered. The old guy with Tourettes and a voice like a ships fog horn on the front row to the right of us is merciless. Danny Graham couldn't take a throw in for laughing once.

You should try sitting anywhere in the lower Gwaldys , he gets stick every minutes !

If he takes a man on and loses it he gets abuse, if he doesn't take the man on he gets called a shit house, he can't win

I like Barkley but if Koemans critisiscm of him is the reason he is leaving then it's a case of see you later lad and don't let the door hit you on the way out

He was to used to Martinez blowing smoke up his arse and allowing him to drift in and out of games. Koeman wouldn't put up with it and nor should he

You should try sitting anywhere in the lower Gwaldys , he gets stick every minutes !

If he takes a man on and loses it he gets abuse, if he doesn't take the man on he gets called a shit house, he can't win

I like Barkley but if Koemans critisiscm of him is the reason he is leaving then it's a case of see you later lad and don't let the door hit you on the way out

He was to used to Martinez blowing smoke up his arse and allowing him to drift in and out of games. Koeman wouldn't put up with it and nor should he

Worse than Howard did though, or Lukaku when he was having a lazy day, Jagielka when he went poor?

Don't watch many, but Barkley has always got ridiculous stick when playing. So much so that people always comment on it.

I don't hear any other players getting stick other than the odd groan for a bad pass etc.

Maybe Mirralas gets some, but nothing compared to Ross. But I suppose in other parts of the ground you can't hear it.

I've sat in the Paddock for years and he gets none, we always sit in different parts of the ground for cup games - he gets none, I've never heard him get and stick anywhere on an away game although admittedly I only do 4-5 a year.

I tell you were I do hear him get stick- on the concourse at half time or after the game but he gets no more stick than any other player does. Do you think he really hears the stick he's getting from the Top Balcony, through a cacophony of noise he hears Joe Blogs calling him shite from the Top Balcony?

Only time players really hear anything is when they are booed or it's right from the front row and the players by the touch line.

Maybe the crowd down by you in the paddock are less abuse Pad, but up by me in the upper gwladys he has had more abuse than any player I've seen during the last 15 years I've been up there.

Even from the groans he gets if a shot goes over or he gets tackled, so much more than if it happens to other players. I've seen grown men older than me come to blows over it just before the end of Robertos tenure.

The guy next to me must be about 50 years of age and I don't remember a single game he's not shouting "do something fat arse" or "come on superstar show us what you can do". There was a younger lad to my left who would tell people Ross was out the night before almost every game doing coke in town.

Maybe I just sit by a bunch of pricks, but I've never seen another player get so much grief.

I've never heard even a little bit of it at away games though.

He gets a lot of groans but I think the most part they were deserved as he does squander possession or attacks like nobody else. I think Everton fans expect more and are more reactivate to play than most fans, Barry said he was surprised how well the fans appreciated his role. Unfortunately for Ross that reactiveness meant his lowlights were met by groans. Abuse-wise he was a lot further down the pecking order.

Maybe the crowd down by you in the paddock are less abuse Pad, but up by me in the upper gwladys he has had more abuse than any player I've seen during the last 15 years I've been up there.

Even from the groans he gets if a shot goes over or he gets tackled, so much more than if it happens to other players. I've seen grown men older than me come to blows over it just before the end of Robertos tenure.

The guy next to me must be about 50 years of age and I don't remember a single game he's not shouting "do something fat arse" or "come on superstar show us what you can do". There was a younger lad to my left who would tell people Ross was out the night before almost every game doing coke in town.

Maybe I just sit by a bunch of pricks, but I've never seen another player get so much grief.

I've never heard even a little bit of it at away games though.

I couldn't cope with it mate, maybe I'm lucky where I sit, it's been the same crowd for all that time and I have the wheelchairs in front of us but even when I've switched seats for cup games it's not been there any more than usual.

let me guess your theory with this - because they had him and then we brought through a local midfielder we all pinned our hopes on us having our very own Stevie G?

Something along those lines.... like overbearing dads watching their little one fail to live up to their huge expectations.... they rant and shout at them for any slight misdemeanor whilst enviosly watching some other dad's kid boss the game.

Somewhere in there is a failed player who never got near good enough to be a pro... so he shouts his gob off to try and sort their inadequacies out.