IGNORED

Ross Barkley

If he goes this is how I'd expect their midfield to look :

Mane Milner Henderson Salah

Lallana

Firminio

Pete you quoted how it will look if he goes, I asked do you think he won't play if he stays.

Salah might stand in for Lallana for a few months but he wouldn't keep Coutinho out of the team.

Edited by Bill

Barkley won't go for less than 25m

Evertonians rate him as Average, but experts rate him highly, as do most managers.

It always shows best when he isn't on the pitch. We just don't create. We can go on all day about stats etc.

But surely people can see that, if you set up an open goal and a striker trips over his own leg and knees himself in the nose.... he doesn't get an assist stat.

It's all about creating chances. And Barkley creates opportunities. Remember Baines getting incredible stats?

Well you may recall a certain Pienaar that was pretty much involved in every one, but didn't get the SS stats.

I must admit that I've missed seeing him in recent games. And I didn't think I would.

And there have been times watching us that I've thought 'could do with Ross just there'.

However, I think it may be more to do with how we have been missing familiarity up top.

We all just need to move on ASAP really.

I must admit that I've missed seeing him in recent games. And I didn't think I would.

And there have been times watching us that I've thought 'could do with Ross just there'.

However, I think it may be more to do with how we have been missing familiarity up top.

We all just need to move on ASAP really.

i've thought the same newts but sadly it's down to him. 1 year left we've given the lad an education and money and more money, we need to recoup something from it. i'd love to re-sign him and have ross pull his head out his ass but like my old boss used to say "yeah and i wish i had a smaller nose and a full head of hair, there's just some things you can't have". he was a nutjob, albeit very comical.